Landrace Genetics 101

They’re already trying to figure out how to patent varieties. Then you have to pay to run their varietals. They will try hard to shut down all home grown and craft cannabis. It’s coming in time.

Yours looks like mine, the overlap of the leaf the curve of the leaves everything. So........
Tajikistani Hash update for anyone interested. Slow, but doing fine. They seem to like the sweltering days in the low 90s, and then last night it was 50 degrees, but that is actually a pretty accurate temp bounce for their indigenous lands. Just starting to take off and take more water. Hoping they are both girls but if I've got one of each, I'm certainly ready to let one go to seed, considering the price of these seeds it would be nice to have a stash.

IMG_20190709_192451.jpg
Mine is showing balls i will separate him soon and put him in flower so i can collect pollen. It is outside as well. Its the dark green one in the photo on the right side, in smaller bucket. The other two are Island Sweet skunk fe
20190702_151307.jpg
ms.

Oh yea its coming. Then we will be underground again.

Shit I’ve been underground my whole life. At this rate I’ll still be underground when I die. I guess they won’t even have to bury me...
:passitleft:

They’re already trying to figure out how to patent varieties. Then you have to pay to run their varietals. They will try hard to shut down all home grown and craft cannabis. It’s coming in time.
I gess we'll all be going underground again. Fucking corporations! I love the current variety. I truly hope all of us home growers will network and keep varieties readily available. Fucking corporations...

Couglins law; Bury the dead, they stink up the joint.

Hasn't it already been tried for last 60 years?
How'd that go?
Proof of Where this paranoid coming from?
Stoners and our lust for the negative . We all about the Peace love and we are such a happy honest community, lol

I actually thought a lot of preservation work was being done and a lot more interest with longer flowering plants, now it's getting legal for most...

In other more positive news.... I bought more seeds. Yes....AGAIN! I really do think I have a problem. LOL. I blame the Zelle payment method. I got it to get around my obnoxious bank and boy is it ever easy... TOO easy!
Anyway, I wanted a few more ACE strains that I somehow overlooked last time. Also the killer A5 haze that was out of stock last time I made an order. This time I added Malawi x Northern Light Auto. I like to keep a few autos going so How could I not try this? Lastly, i went with Erdpert. I just got a dabpress unit and I wanted to start squishing some dry sift, so I figured a hash plant was in order.
I also got a couple other autos I wanted to try. I wanted to see how Fastbuds gorilla glue compared to the real thing and I wanted the auto version of Dutch Passions Critical orange punch.
I seriously need to stop buying seeds now. I really do seem to have a problem. My petty cash is gone now though, so I will be forced to stop if I wanna pay bills and eat! LOL. #Thestruggleisreal

Anyone else get little curling edges on the hash leaves? They are robust and healthy, it just seems to be their thing. I'm noticing the wide leaf pattern on them compared to the slender sativas. Makes perfect sense, in the tropics a plant wants to survive the heat and intense sun and produces a thinner leaf with less area for transpiration, and the higher altitudes want to gather as much sunlight as possible. Very different.

Back
Top Bottom