Landrace Genetics 101

Purple Satellite

Purple Satellite

Very cool to see P.S. being grown and posted looking great!
I am proud daddy when it comes to these. If you already stated earlier sorry but Are you going to put them outside to finish? or you going to work the light hours indoors?
Regards

Very cool to see P.S. being grown and posted looking great!
I am proud daddy when it comes to these. If you already stated earlier sorry but Are you going to put them outside to finish? or you going to work the light hours indoors?
Regards
These are cuts from the two I have going outdoors. I'm planning on keeping these indoors.

I haven't quite figured out my method yet for flowering if they need to transition on light time. I'll probably cut my veg lighting back to 16/8 to get them moving that way.

I have a room for breeding I could put them in to step them down. It's not climate controlled though, so it's not the ideal spot in the dog days of Summer, which are coming up.

The Mulanje are coming along. Another 3-4 weeks and they should be ready to harvest.
:slide:

Question: The Tajikistani hash plants are my first photos. They are indoors under 24/0 vegging. I've only grown autos so the question is, do I need to reduce light at the same pace as it is fading out of doors, say time it with the sunrises and sunsets? Do I veg them until they are full and then start reducing light? I have read way too many opinions, way too many divergent ideas, and this seems like the place for a straighter answer. :morenutes:

Interesting plants! I’m getting excited as I will be popping some Pure Satellite in two weeks.

A comment on the third pic. What are the white spots on the leaves on the left side of the plant? Looks a little like powdery mildew to me. Hope not.
It's leftover residue from foliars. I hosed my garden down with spinosad and leaf wash the day prior. They are nice and vigorous plants, but get ready for some long nodes. They want to get tall quickly.

Tajik hash update: Slow.
Tajhash2.jpg

hydrogen peroxide , one part, water ,five parts

damn mildew,,

use a mist spray for most of the plant and then use a more jetty spray to get in to near the stalk,, and spray the soil as well, bet you are a soil grower,, i have concluded that the mildew follows in the soil,, not facts but conclusions

cheers

Question: The Tajikistani hash plants are my first photos. They are indoors under 24/0 vegging. I've only grown autos so the question is, do I need to reduce light at the same pace as it is fading out of doors, say time it with the sunrises and sunsets? Do I veg them until they are full and then start reducing light? I have read way too many opinions, way too many divergent ideas, and this seems like the place for a straighter answer. :morenutes:
I just vegged mine til he was a foot tall... then after it looked like our rainy spring was over, took him outside. He loves it. It is a slower growing plant than my skunks.

Back
Top Bottom