Landrace Genetics 101

BAGLUNG NEPALI MALE
Farther of PURPLE SATELLITE.

NEPALI MALE AND GREEN SKULL 055.JPG
NEPALI MALE AND GREEN SKULL 062.JPG
NEPALI MALE AND GREEN SKULL 077.JPG
That is a beautiful male! It has the bud structure of a female.

Is the entry date for that from the first of the month to the 14th?
Photo of the month goes all month. Although Teddy E usually cuts it off during the last day sometime as all the admins/mods etc have to vote and decide (or however they decide). August comps aren’t quite up yet... not long now tho :)

The Mulanje got cut today. 64 days since they showed pistols.

The stretchy one (1) started to throw nanners just this last week and had a decent amount on her when I cut her today.

The other one (2) only had one tiny one on a lower bud that didn't have pollen in it.

Lovely astringent lime aroma on both of them. Hopefully I can find a bit of unseeded bud to get an actual test smoke out of it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I already have a seedling going from these. On my way to a true testing.
:yummy:

The Mulanje got cut today. 64 days since they showed pistols.

The stretchy one (1) started to throw nanners just this last week and had a decent amount on her when I cut her today.

The other one (2) only had one tiny one on a lower bud that didn't have pollen in it.

Lovely astringent lime aroma on both of them. Hopefully I can find a bit of unseeded bud to get an actual test smoke out of it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I already have a seedling going from these. On my way to a true testing.
Great job buddy!!

Thank you gentleman
This go round was a bit of a tweak with three power outages and a timer stuck on for over a week causes pistils to keep comming, but time is time. I do notice the mess up on soe plants with undeveloped buds and lack of trichs on some, which I have not seen from plants of the same seed stock in previous grows.
Morglie nailed his Mulanje seed repro grow knowing how tenuous growing the Mulanje strain can be definately not a beginner strain, and certainly not real forgiving.

Thank you gentleman
This go round was a bit of a tweak with three power outages and a timer stuck on for over a week causes pistils to keep comming, but time is time. I do notice the mess up on soe plants with undeveloped buds and lack of trichs on some, which I have not seen from plants of the same seed stock in previous grows.
Morglie nailed his Mulanje seed repro grow knowing how tenuous growing the Mulanje strain can be definately not a beginner strain, and certainly not real forgiving.
Thank you. They're hanging to dry and should be ready to process in a few days. Lovely creamy lime aromas from them. I've got a seedling from them already cruising along.

Back
Top Bottom