Landrace Genetics 101

Very pretty and delicate looking female there. Can you describe the high and what sort of yield you expect?
It's a cross of Oaxacan and Nepalese. I truthfully don't know what to expect as I've never grown it, or any Mexican before. This is one of @tropics crosses, available through Ace. It's a beautiful plant with lots of vigor. Creamy berry smell to her and they start to flower very early outdoors. I'll know better in a couple of months.

Rock on my friend!!!
I'm looking forward to this one. I love the flavor of berry/fruity strains.

No issues that I've seen btw, from bringing the cutting indoors to 18/6 lighting and then dropping straight to 11/13 when it went into flower.

I really think the issue outdoors with it starting flowering in June was from the lack of direct sunlight for all except for about 5 hours a day. I need to do some clearing again in my spot. It's gotten really overgrown this year.

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
BIg Sur Holy Weed X Oaxacan Gold purple line
Dry bud

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE DRY BUD 019.JPG

Purple Satellite just starting to flower.

Morglie, a few weeks behind you, but my Purple Satellite are doing well. #1 broke ground on Aug 4, the other two on the 5th. If you zoom In you might be able to see some purple highlights in the new growth. Did you experience this with your seedlings? I can’t say that I see any color in the leaves in your post. I'm in Doc's kit also. Any advice beyond what tropics has shared? Keep us updated with pics. No journal this grow, but I’ll do likewise.
7BCB385D-F6FA-4E8A-865A-0AD5EA75DC66.jpeg
8429B9B9-C67B-4D6F-AC48-A3913A814339.jpeg
2DEE9D3E-3012-4E64-BA24-3D98264F2384.jpeg

Morglie, a few weeks behind you, but my Purple Satellite are doing well. #1 broke ground on Aug 4, the other two on the 5th. If you zoom In you might be able to see some purple highlights in the new growth. Did you experience this with your seedlings? I can’t say that I see any color in the leaves in your post. I'm in Doc's kit also. Any advice beyond what tropics has shared? Keep us updated with pics. No journal this grow, but I’ll do likewise.
The purple is only in the stems until they flower, then you should start seeing it in the pistols and later the buds. Some have really dark stems. It reminds me a lot of my purple pheno of Malawi.

Go easy on the GE. They don't like much N. Other than that they are nice well behaved plants. They want to stretch when you put them into flower. It looks like the one I have in flower is only going to be around 100-150% stretch so not too bad. Just something to keep in mind if you don't grow many pure sativas.

They are fairly quick, but the main way they are so fast at flowering outdoors is because they start early, as in mid July. It's still probably going to be an 8-10 week strain. Once they start.

Oh, and keep your lights on above 16 hours in veg or they'll try to start flowering.

Looking amazing!
nice healthy babies!

Back
Top Bottom