Landrace Genetics 101

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
totally stoked on this one!
First part of the harvest.
The earliest near pure Sativa I have ever seen!
and fruit stripe gum fragrance fill the air.
This strain is all around solid!

GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE MID HARVEST AND BUD 005.JPG
GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE MID HARVEST AND BUD 003.JPG
GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE MID HARVEST AND BUD 015.JPG

@tropics do you or anybody you know sell any pure Columbian or pure Hawiian? I have some of that volcanic amendment stuff called vulx and I want to try using it while growing a strain that evolved in volcanic soil. My theory is that it will turn out closer to how the original landrace would grow rather than how it turns out in the mainstream mediums we hobbyists tend to grow in.

Mns: Spice; Hawaiian sat x Hawaiian indi

@tropics do you or anybody you know sell any pure Columbian or pure Hawiian? I have some of that volcanic amendment stuff called vulx and I want to try using it while growing a strain that evolved in volcanic soil. My theory is that it will turn out closer to how the original landrace would grow rather than how it turns out in the mainstream mediums we hobbyists tend to grow in.
Hey Scotts
Sorry no I do not.

Grizz, thanks for the tip. It might work, but it is a sativa Indica cross. I am actually shooting for a landrace strain. I want it to be a sativa from a region of volcanic soil.

Maui Wowie is a Hawaiian landrace sativa. It's listed on the Pua Mana seedbank site - whether or not they're reliable I'm not sure.

There used to be an older grower here who revived Maui Wowie from the 70’s, but he’s gone I think.

COOOOOL!
Wasnt the first Auto release this named ?? I forget
ohhh Lowrider
Yup. From the breeder (AMS)
“It's short, potent and due to its' super rapid growth cycle you will be able to harvest twice a year: Dwarf weed plants. Dwarf seeds are designed to grow in smaller greenhouses. Ganja Dwarf weed, also known as Lowryder, is a crossbreed of a powerful indica and the characteristic properties of the Mexican Ruderalis plant. So if you have a small space to grow, affordable Dwarf weed seed is here for you!”

Ganja Dwarf.8:3:19.jpg

There’s no Mexican ruderalis, it’s a Siberian hybrid, so it’s just plenty of marketing that Greenhouse is really good at :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom