Landrace Genetics 101

Good times. Everyones plants look so good, that leaf structure is gorgeous.

I haven't seen as much stretch as I expected with mine but they are doing good. Pollinated a branch on each plant so maybe that had something to do with it.

Indeed, leading cannabis researcher Ethan Russo has coined the term ‘’chemovar” that he encourages the use of, because he believes it captures the true and important distinctions in the plants - their diversity in chemical profile (terpenes, esters, flavonoids etc.).

That they are colloquially called ‘strains’ may well be botanically inaccurate, but so is calling a Bellis perennis a daisy. It’s not uncommon at all for us humans to have more than one way of referring to a thing. :Namaste:

Indeed, leading cannabis researcher Ethan Russo has coined the term ‘’chemovar” that he encourages the use of, because he believes it captures the true and important distinctions in the plants - their diversity in chemical profile (terpenes, esters, flavonoids etc.).

That they are colloquially called ‘strains’ may well be botanically inaccurate, but so is calling a Bellis perennis a daisy. It’s not uncommon at all for us humans to have more than one way of referring to a thing. :Namaste:
potayto, potahto... :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom