Landrace Genetics 101

Spain is the most relaxed country in EU as far as weed is concerned and has long taken over Holland as the epicentre of breeding, growing and smuggling although it's technically illegal and you can't even market CBD products. Cannabis clubs have been around for more than a decade and even if local authorities crack down on them when they start breaking unwritten agreements new ones pop up every month. In cities like Barcelona they bait tourists openly, you pay your fee and you get your weed. Very few are focused on breeding landraces though, this is really CannaBiogen and Ace

I really don’t know.

I mean I know they're relaxed, but I've never been there to be honest.

Hi folks, great to land here right around the chat about Nepalese genetics.

@tropics Purple Satellite is in my outdoor lineup this summer and i was literally dropping in to share it.

It’s been an insane summer here. I planted late (for numerous deliberate reasons), in early December. The plants spent most of veg in unbreathable air due to the bushfire smoke... like this on and off
View media item 1740123
I’ll tell the story of it in pics because it is a testament to the resilience of this strain! :thumb: And to Doc’s kit an high brix methods too.

I planted 2 Purple Satellite and on NYE the one that turned out to be female (after some serious grasshopper attack while still a seedling) got stem-munched by a caterpillar and had to be propped up for a bit.

Then, over January 2 firestorms (not exaggeration) came within 300m and then 30m of where they were, in very small .5gal pots. Unbreathabe air for days, no sunlight for days and days and strangely cold times days and nights in between heatwaves. I had pretty minimal expectations.

These pics show the dates they were taken up to ones I took yesterday. This is growing in outdoor soil custom amended for Doc’s DBHBB kit products. Somewhere in there will be a pic of the one that went male - I wasn’t in a position to keep it, but it was very pretty! Front right in the first pic is what turned out to be the female PS, front left the male

This line is dated the 12 Feb, but it was about a week earlier...

PS on the left and a Lilly on the right

Thanks @tropics really nice resilient plant.

:Namaste:

Been a while since I put some pics here.
Let's get to it :
Everyone's in various stages of flower with LC-18 testers and miss sticky further along
LC-18
IMG_20200229_073830.jpg
IMG_20200229_073817.jpg

Testers-the purple pheno is a bit further. Smelling more like miss sticky
The Green one has a similar scent but something else in there as well
IMG_20200229_074430.jpg
IMG_20200229_073948.jpg
IMG_20200229_073941.jpg

Miss Sticky
IMG_20200229_073905.jpg
IMG_20200229_073852.jpg

Looking good Amy and Lerugged. And since I'm here, I'll share my Kerala. 59 days since pistols started.

She's stayed fairly manageable without trying to grow to the ceiling like the last couple I grew.

Back
Top Bottom