Lao Sativa & Hoa Bac Silver Flower

I moved the shorter Hoa Bac under the light a little more because the top isn't as full as the one closer to the light bulb (I cut the top out of this pic by mistake):

0052558.JPG

The taller, fuller Hoa Bac:

0062269.JPG

The tent they're in:

0013139.JPG

I'm overcrowded in my bloom tents, so it would be hard to bend a plant over right now. After 3 or 4 supercrops the tops of the Lao Sativas still overgrew the light reflector so I decided to cut them off. Some of these Sativas stretch so much in flower it's insane. :) Two days after the topping, the branches are already running into the glass of the reflector. These Hoa Bacs on the other hand stretched about a foot then stopped:

0023047.JPG
0013146.JPG

I lived in this one place next to the beach where I grew a bunch of those kind of sativas outside, and after swimming I would just lay under them, in the sun, and smoke and eat fruit and work on making my bamboo ladder as the tropical humming chickens flitted among the buds way up high above me.
oh wait that was just a dream I had.. nevermind I'm going to go back to sleep now.

Update: Got injured so I can't do too much right now but the plants are doing okay except for the two main colas of the Hoa Bacs got cut off (grey mold in the bigger one and didn't want to chance getting it in the smaller one). The Lao Sativas are stretched out in the whole tent but I can't reach up to trim them back. I'll get pics up as soon as I can hold a camera up.

Back
Top Bottom