LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

Good time to change lighting! GL in flowering. You have some nice looking plants!
Thanks brother! Haven't checked on them for a couple days, so gonna do that here shortly...all this holiday traveling has me neglecting them a little!

Been a little bit but were back! Girls are looking fantastic and loving life so far. Been alternating plain water with ffj/labs/coconut! Topdressed some malted barley about 4 days ago. And have been trying to foliar "sprout tonic" every week or so.

These two ladies are on day 22 of flower, day 13 or 14 with hairs. Strawberry glue has a phenomenal canopy, it's almost perfect...crazy part is I hardly even trained it. Blue Dream is going to have some giant colas by the end im thinking! Not much frost on her quite yet though. Definitely looks more like a sativa than anything else I've grown.

Gonna be a nice haul I think!

Gold Rush has yet to show any hairs, but is growing fairly well...mites seem to have hit her a little harder than the other two! Lot more bite marks/damage on the leaves. Ive taken steps to prevent that tho..

She has plenty of tops though! Thinking I'm just going to leave her in the small tent until things finish out..she'll get a nice trim this weekend or shortly after. Very excited to see what she starts doing!! :circle-of-love:

:ciao: Hi L’Head!

Merry festive season to you and best wishes for the new year too!

Your flowering beauties are beautiful:D
Nice to see things cruising along well for you - you’re rocking it!:ganjamon:
Thanks for the kind words Amy :hug:. I hope the new year treats you well and your jars remain full!:passitleft:

Did your Gold Rush start to flower yet?
Just about! Not gonna call it hairs just yet, but she's real close..I stuffed her into the big flower room just earlier today, talk about a tight fit! Had to do a bit of defol to make it work, but should turn out alright. Shes in the middle now..

1230181606a.jpg
1230181606a_HDR.jpg

I wanted to make room in the small tent so I could begin vegging another plant real soon..I'm actually gonna have to take a small break (30-90 days) from growing around June...have landlord coming, dont know how much she'll want to look around...but she hasnt seen the place in over 10 years so its hard to say! Hopefully we can come to an agreement so we can just buy the damn place...the location is crazy perfect (and peaceful). Not to mention theres a solid 6-7 acres of room to play around with. I also plan on renovating the grow room before starting back up! Hopefully things can fall into place :thumb: only time will tell!

So for now, I will start 1 more seed (feminized Chocolope Kush). I wont veg her for as long as I normally do..but she'll be finished and in the jars by June, when landlord comes to visit!

During the down time, in order to keep the soil thriving and even improving...I will be growing cover crops like alfalfa, fenugreek, mint, yarrow, and clover! They will be mulched in place, a.k.a. chop and drop. The soil life will be out of this world by the time I get another plant in there! EWC will also be a plenty! Might even try growing me some winter tomatoes :circle-of-love:

Hope you can buy the place, that would be cool.
Me too brother! Fingers crossed :goodluck:

Oh, and before I start soaking this chocolope bean...does anybody want to try and convince me to go with critical + 2.0? Dont know a whole lot about either one, but definitely want some dank to hold me over during the break! Any info or suggestions are welcome :thanks:

Plenty of time to build a pile of LOS.
Without a doubt. My 30 gallon static worm bin has also been doing its thing for a good 6-8 months. So in another few months, it should be pure gold. And that should most definitely add to the quality...im getting pretty excited LOL!

Back
Top Bottom