LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

Chocolope - Seedling - Day 8

Nothing much going on here yet..gave her her first watering since the initial one this morning. Other than that I just mist the top every day or two to ensure it doesnt go hydrophobic on me and to allow the soil to dry out somewhat evenly.

LH plants are looking good. Let then do their thing they will be happiest the less we mess with them, I think.

For kelp, I add it to soil at up-pot going into flower (1-2 tbs mixed in) and take the kelp meal, grind it up add 1/2 cup to a quart mason jar and fill with water and shake and into fridge.

The water above the kelp meal in the jar is your tea. Foiler that on (mix with water), your plants will grow bigger/taller. The ground kelp can be spooned onto the soil under your mulch. Lots of growth hormones in kelp tea and meal. I hit my girls with it 4-5 times after flip before flowers and watch my plants take off in stretch.

How about a consistently moist soil? Like LOS would be kept..

I have an aloe plant in LOS soil. She's about 3 feet tall (all my plants are tall lol). I've got her tied up like in a circle kinda looks like natty dread locks. I water a decent amount say a quart of water every 3 - 4 weeks or so maybe longer. I foiler her (and not water) when I foiler the cannabis plants.

Aloe is very forgiving if you forget to water they actually prefer it that way. Can let the los soil dry out. Aloe roots do not go deep either. Why they tend to lean over. I stake mine and tie her, they take to training very well.

LH plants are looking good. Let then do their thing they will be happiest the less we mess with them, I think.

For kelp, I add it to soil at up-pot going into flower (1-2 tbs mixed in) and take the kelp meal, grind it up add 1/2 cup to a quart mason jar and fill with water and shake and into fridge.

The water above the kelp meal in the jar is your tea. Foiler that on (mix with water), your plants will grow bigger/taller. The ground kelp can be spooned onto the soil under your mulch. Lots of growth hormones in kelp tea and meal. I hit my girls with it 4-5 times after flip before flowers and watch my plants take off in stretch.

I have an aloe plant in LOS soil. She's about 3 feet tall (all my plants are tall lol). I've got her tied up like in a circle kinda looks like natty dread locks. I water a decent amount say a quart of water every 3 - 4 weeks or so maybe longer. I foiler her (and not water) when I foiler the cannabis plants.

Aloe is very forgiving if you forget to water they actually prefer it that way. Can let the los soil dry out. Aloe roots do not go deep either. Why they tend to lean over. I stake mine and tie her, they take to training very well.
Thanks for the aloe information brother! Perhaps I was watering to frequently, every couple weeks..Will definitely stake and tie up though!!

I backed off on the kelp just a hair cause my tips started burning and curly q'ing up just a tad. But I loveee the stuff! Between it and the tonics, little else is needed :high-five::passitleft:

Got a few more pictures of the flowering girls this morning. Man is it getting smelly around here! Very lemony, fruity, with some pine/gas...Mmm :slide:

Back
Top Bottom