LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

See... my problem would be demolishing the entire tray in one sitting... and then being messed up for a week lol I have a candy addiction....:laughtwo:

Chocolope is looking stellar!
:passitleft:
Lmao, I have to be careful...they are very tasty. But I've already been down that road lol, I was toreee UP! Thanks for the kind words :high-five: she's smelling something crazy, almost makes me think my carbon filter might be going out :hmmmm: I doubt thats the case but my house smells wonderful every morning nonetheless! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heya LaquerHead :ciao:

Dropping by to share this with you - some nice Kush to relax into an evening with. :passitleft:

Hope everything is ok in your zone :Namaste:
Hi Amy :ciao: Mmm..dont mind if I do :passitleft:

Things are excellent over here, I have tons of pictures to share if I could ever make the time! Been busy as ever. Chocolope began curing a week or two ago and weighed in at 6 oz, 9 grams. Not too shabby! The grow room was dissambled like nothing ever happened just a few days ago, landlords should be here anytime! The mycology experiment was just deconstructed this morning! Got about 2.5 oz's of medicinal mushrooms :cheesygrinsmiley:

The recent flooding in my area has nearly destroyed tbe outdoor garden so been kinda crazy there! We were able to finally start replanting just yesterday :eye-roll: it also managed to flood our basement after the last of the heavy rains..and fry our A.C., water heater, and furnace. We're managing though lol.

Also seen the ocean for my very first time just 2-3 weeks ago :circle-of-love: it was breathtaking! Namely because it was the Hawaiian Islands..Skydived at 14,000' with the gf, and made her my fiance upon landing :cool:

Not 100% on my plans for new grow room, probably do a 50 gal bed in flower tent..run 2-3 plants in there alongside a tomato plant! Second tent will likely come a little later, after I decide whether I want two 25# or another 50# bed. I like having multiple strains to choose from so more pots may be necessary :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for the nudge to help me get this update out of the way lol! Hope everyone's plants are thriving, I have alot of catching up to do! How's the kit treating you?

Also seen the ocean for my very first time just 2-3 weeks ago :circle-of-love: it was breathtaking! Namely because it was the Hawaiian Islands..Skydived at 14,000' with the gf, and made her my fiance upon landing :cool:
Wow! Just snuck all that in there didn’t ya! :eek:

Congratulations on both the ocean and the engagement :high-five:

Well done getting ready for the landlords. Look forward to seeing what the next version looks like.
:passitleft:

:ciao::passitleft: Trying to decide whether or not we want to buy a house before we set all this stuff back up! A dedicated room sure would be nice :circle-of-love: something we could actually make changes too! Its kind of exciting looking at homes with the idea of turning a room or two into a grow op :cheesygrinsmiley:

How's everything in your world Amy!?

kind of exciting looking at homes with the idea of turning a room or two into a grow op :cheesygrinsmiley:
That is exciting. Even having fun with the idea is fun. Imagine actually doing it. I really hope you do - that will be awesome to follow along with - if you’re able to bring us along :)

How's everything in your world Amy!?
Little bit up and down TBH. Thanks for asking and I hope you dont mind the candid answer :battingeyelashes: The tent grow is all really good so that’s a good source of love and joy. I’ve made some good arrangements for keeping the environment stable which are gratifyingly successful so the second tent grow is already going much better than the first. In other areas, I’m soaking up the peaks and managing the valleys ok, I think.
:rollit:

I really hope the decision making goes well for you both, followed by successful home hunting :thumb:. There’s nothing like the feeling. I didn’t own until I was about 46 and the ability to relax into home was a revelation! Not easy affording it - I was very fortunate that my partner was wise in early life and then I was able to put in some physical hours enhancing things before my condition progressed. So if you can do it, i say do it!

Are you still enjoying all your beautiful ‘erb? Or have you cleaned yourself out?

That is exciting. Even having fun with the idea is fun. Imagine actually doing it. I really hope you do - that will be awesome to follow along with - if you’re able to bring us along :)

Little bit up and down TBH. Thanks for asking and I hope you dont mind the candid answer :battingeyelashes: The tent grow is all really good so that’s a good source of love and joy. I’ve made some good arrangements for keeping the environment stable which are gratifyingly successful so the second tent grow is already going much better than the first. In other areas, I’m soaking up the peaks and managing the valleys ok, I think.
:rollit:

I really hope the decision making goes well for you both, followed by successful home hunting :thumb:. There’s nothing like the feeling. I didn’t own until I was about 46 and the ability to relax into home was a revelation! Not easy affording it - I was very fortunate that my partner was wise in early life and then I was able to put in some physical hours enhancing things before my condition progressed. So if you can do it, i say do it!

Are you still enjoying all your beautiful ‘erb? Or have you cleaned yourself out?
I will surely bring you guys along :thumb: ! Its definitely a slower process than we initially thought..the patience will pay off though! Glad your maintaining well Amy, and we sure appreciate the well wishes :hug::hug:

You could throw up a couple pictures of your tent maybe :cheesygrinsmiley: We're definitely still enjoying the herb, making gummies weekly too! Good thing they yielded for us :yahoo:here's most of whats left, along with the fruits of a little mycology experiment!
0723191225.jpg

0812191944a.jpg

Hey LH....where you been dude? Hope all is well in your world brother! Let us know you are alive and well!
Hey brother! Just been hiding out in my little corner of the world..itchin' to get back into the swing of things! All is more than well, very excited to be being proactive concerning our future - if that makes sense! The house hunting is going pretty well, hopefully have a place picked out in the next few weeks...talk about stressful tho. Hiding a grow room from family and friends makes finding the perfect place a little tricky lol.

How have you and Ms Stank been doing? I'm sure your garden is popping off as always :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom