Large A$$ Joint

CubsRule420

I am attempting to roll a extremely large joint. I have seen pictures of people that have joints that looks similar to baseball bats in Cannabis Cup pics. Anybody know how to roll a joint that you can keep adding to as you break up the weed? If you have seen the 1 oz j video on youtube you can roll with many papers but you have to build the form before you ever roll the joint. I want to roll as I break it up if you know of a way or you have an idea. Thanks...

If I was you, I'd stick as many papers as you want together to make one big pimpin' paper and then nicely roll that into a cone or joint, insert a roach and stuff it with ganja.

Cool deal...I rolled a 4 x 4 joint yesterday out of an o and it worked well...forgot to take picture but it smoked pretty well...

IMG_0813.JPG

heres a 1 ouncer

me and my buddy burned a half of some fairly heady middies in a joint took like 18 1.25 papers but they burn sooo slow
we started at 3:40 PM, burned through 4:20 and put it out at 4:30 with a 3 inch roach as thick as a quarter

CherryEyed said:
I wouldn't roll a ounce up in a joint. It'd burn too fast.. It's just paper.

I'd deff use blunt wraps or tobacco leaffs.:cheesygrinsmiley:

but that is one finely rolled joint.^
I'm confused. Why do people mix their cannabis with tobacco? It seems like the wrong thing to do to me. Toxic treated tobacco tastes like crap, is addicting, and causes harm to you. Cannabis is gods gift to us and tastes heavenly in it's pure form. Plus it's medicine.
To me, adding tobacco to weed is like adding rat poison to coffee.

Nice jay there HaHa. Definately one party sized joint!:cheesygrinsmiley:

blunts or tobbaco leaves arent really addicting, though i love blunts so much.
they just make for a better rolling paper for people who smoke with more than themselves and they burn niceee and slow

vehementz said:
blunts or tobbaco leaves arent really addicting, though i love blunts so much.
they just make for a better rolling paper for people who smoke with more than themselves and they burn niceee and slow
Thanks for explaining it to me. For some reason I was given neg feedback for asking the question I did. I guess I wasn't allowed to have my own opinion. I was called a snob too. :rofl:

Up here in Northern California mixing weed with tobacco and using blunts (hollowed cigars) isn't really popular. I myself have never seen one. We still share with each other too. I must say "again" it's not the most attractive idea to me but to each his own I guess.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm not so sure that tobacco leaves used as a wrapper are less addicting than those used in the cigar itself but who knows, I've been wrong before.
I will say you make it sound exciting almost though with your description. Niceee and slow....lol

Since you decided to take it public...I called you a snob (privately) for the way you presented your opinion, not for for having it. You're entitled to your own opinion, it's the mistaken notion that your opinion is somehow superior. Laugh all you like.

There's a reason that ice cream stores sell more than one flavor...

nice pic of the j, mine wasn't that good of a looking j glad i forgot to take a pic and didn't post it lol. i agree with anybody who says smoking joint papers is better. i used to roll up prolly 8 blunts a day and now i just roll j's mostly, something about actually being able to taste the weed in the paper makes it appealing unless you smoke nasty bud. personal opinion here, but blunts are great if you are not very good at rolling joints, because i believe they require less skill as the paper is so thick it is hard to break it with a stem. my wake and bake was with a j today...im f'ed up...as for joint papers, i have only used the clear ones once, but i have become a fan!

try getting a philly or a white owl or any other blunt ( whatever flavor you prefer aswell) and learn to gut and roll a blunt
trust me your gonna love them in no time

Racefan said:
Up here in Northern California mixing weed with tobacco and using blunts (hollowed cigars) isn't really popular. I myself have never seen one. We still share with each other too. I must say "again" it's not the most attractive idea to me but to each his own I guess.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm not so sure that tobacco leaves used as a wrapper are less addicting than those used in the cigar itself but who knows, I've been wrong before.
I will say you make it sound exciting almost though with your description. Niceee and slow....lol

we smoked blunts in NorCal all the time

Back
Top Bottom