Large Amounts of Leaves Browning, Getting Worse Over Past 3 Days on Mature Plants

Different Name

Hey all, having a pretty severe issue with my plants to the point that I am concerned of their life.

What Strain is it? Afgoo, Cannatsu, Northern Lights, Unknown
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Multiple Landraces
How Many Plants? 14
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegetative and Early Flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 3 Months, 6 Months
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 2 Weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Organic Bat Guano Soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? 15 Gallon
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Unsure
Any Pests? Spider Mites, Caterpillars
How Often are you Watering? Daily
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? General Hydroponics, Strongest Strength on biggest plants (Late Growth Stage in fert schedule)

I have brown spots on my leaves. A couple days ago, the spots were black and much fewer. I woke up today to find the plants with anywhere between 25% to 60% of leaves affected. I need to find out what's going on here immediately.

I'm thinking it's a nutrient burn. I noticed today my very large pots aren't running off at all. Nothing is coming out. However, the issue is happening to my smaller plants who's water runs off just fine. I had spider mites a few weeks back and used an organic canola oil + chrysanthemum extract pesticide + an organic miticide. The problems started around the same time. Though they've gotten progressively worse since I stopped the pesticide. Just throwing that out there.

Here's some pictures:
Plant Issue - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I am very concerned. Please let me know what it may be and what I can do to treat the plants!

First off, a quick read of this thread will help others see what you are talking about: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Your PH is very important for proper nutrient uptake, so you should probably invest in a ph meter to make sure you aren't locking out nutes. For a soil grow, your ph should be at 6.5
image12273.jpg

My guess (and I'm just guessing) would be nutrient burn as well. You may want to decrease your nutrient strength. Some plants are more tolerant of high PPMs than others. If you are locking out nutes, this should help as well:
leavedeficiencies51.jpg

Hope that helps!
:Namaste:
-Monkey

Back
Top Bottom