Large dual chamber grow box build

Hey guys sorry for lack of updates haven't made much progress since I been home left and when came home had so much to do for those of u still sticking in here thank u guys very much hope to get back to work soon

420-magazine-mobile335501527.jpg

Has anyone ever grew or know what style growing this is??

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build

That is called a flux. Light Addict, a poster here, wrote a real good guide on his technique. I'm doing a grow following that method. See my Purple Chem grow in my signature.

Your grow signature in st there but I'll find ur grow I would love to see how this turns out

I'm not sure why my signature didn't show. It doesn't show when I post from my phone using the website. I'll be posting an update to my thread later tonight.

I'm not sure why my signature didn't show. It doesn't show when I post from my phone using the website. I'll be posting an update to my thread later tonight.

Yea my sig doesn't show in mobile app but it's there in the website. Briefly looked for a solution and then got distracted haha.
Looks like a good training technique if you like a clean as hell looking plant haha. I like the style, but I need a couple more grows before I even attempt such a thing.
Patiently watching this thread man!

Well guys bad news I'm moving across state over the next month to go with a new job so the box is gonna have to be taken apart for transport I will be moving a little at a time over next month and I'm not quiet sure where if anywhere I will be able to put this box in my new house my hope is to buy a shed and make a secret room in back of it to grow in thanks for support u guys it been a great run just sick this what it all came down to :(

Well guys bad news I'm moving across state over the next month to go with a new job so the box is gonna have to be taken apart for transport I will be moving a little at a time over next month and I'm not quiet sure where if anywhere I will be able to put this box in my new house my hope is to buy a shed and make a secret room in back of it to grow in thanks for support u guys it been a great run just sick this what it all came down to :(

Bad luck, Man... Be sure to start a new journal in your new place.

Back
Top Bottom