420 Staff
Strain Name: Larry OG

When: April 2011

Grade: B+

Type: hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Pale green with dark orange-red hairs – provides a striking contrast

Smell: Pungent, sweet and fresh

Taste: Sweet and tangy (like a fresh orange)

Buzz Type: Mainly provides an upbeat cerebral buzz.

Buzz Length: 1.5 hours +

Best Medicinal Use: Depression, all day relief with worrying about falling asleep

Overall: Yet another OG with strong sativa traits. The grower was very clear, that this was an “OG strain” and not an “OG Kush” pheno, and after smoking some of this I understood why. The high was a typical cerebral buzz, with nice upbeat qualities. A nice, somewhat spacey buzz, that kept me focused enough to get quite a bit of work done around the house. I also really enjoyed a long relaxed ride along rural mountain roads – enjoying the sights, sounds, and smells of nature. The taste was a pleasant and refreshing citrus flavor, without being so strong as to have the petroleum taste that some of the Sour Diesel lineage strains have. Great for a day when you have quite a bit to do, but really need the uplift from stress/depression.

LarryOG_RVC_4-2011-1.jpg

LarryOG_RVC_4-2011-2.jpg

LarryOG_RVC_4-2011-3.jpg

LarryOG_RVC_4-2011-4.jpg

LarryOG_RVC_4-2011-1-2.jpg

LarryOG_RVC_4-2011-1m.jpg

LarryOG_RVC_4-2011-2m.jpg

This strain smells a strong green sativa scent with slight lemon undertones. It tastes like fuel, lemon, pinesol, sweet, the smoke is harsher than the OG Kush. Very pleasant buzz overall a tasty daytime med. Larry OG is great and this strain gives a relaxing sensation. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom