LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

:popcorn:

WOW!!!!!, What a response so quickly!

Welcome one and all my friends! :)

OK so I'm trying new stuff even for me at the moment lol. No point playing things safe is there? :)
So whilst waiting on my other autos to mature a little before training kicks in, I've gone taken the plunge and attempted to top my little Blue Dream auto on a tiny scale! :)
We can all find out if it went ok, or I ballsed it up soon enough :) If its gone ok then were off a fluxing!
(I also damaged one of the leaves slightly so have had to prop it up to mend! :) )
A064_-_20150407_182806.jpg
A065_-_20150407_182818.jpg
A072_-_20150407_183059.jpg
A080_-_20150407_183112.jpg
A085_-_20150407_183130.jpg
A088_-_20150407_183207.jpg

All I did was use my tiny screwdriver to push the growing tip over one way, then the other till it pops off by itself! :)

lol, plan???? :) :)

I may have been given the nickname Professor Flux, yet I can honestly say I don't plan a thing ever!
This strain is unknown to me as are autos for years now :) So its more me just goung for it and seeing the response. Then Ill just act accordingly.
My approach isn't ever a firm line more the go with the flow type deal. I just spend so much time with my plants I just wing it all be instinct.

To me that the golden key we all get after a while at growing. Things just fall into place and suddenly its just instinct and more a truly symbiotic relationship! :)

Oh and if the topping doesn't take on this one, ill just pop more beans :)

This will be an ongoing drive from me. As said I may need to switch back to cfls for the first stages to promote more stretch! We shall see, either way I have a constant supply of beans so its no worries lol.
Ill go back to my old ways to replicate my previous results if its required!
Anyway I'm having fun already as I love the unknown! :)

:popcorn: Im interested to see how long these autos take from seed to harvest. I can't run a perpetual grow and can only have 1 plant sooo an auto may be the way to go. Geta pound off one of em LA!!!

Well morning folks! :)
I'm really blown away in the interest in this little thread! Its made me think I should have done this a while back now lol.
Anyway the one I topped has been killed off by one of our cats lol. The missus in her wisdom forgot to shut the cupboard door this morning and I've just gone down to check on my girls and the only one with decent foliage was being munched on as I entered the bedroom!!!!!!
One of the photo plants off my other thread also got pulled out of the soil. Odd as it wasn't harmed as far as I could tell so it just got potted again :)
This had made me think. As I'm going into the unknown with fluxing an auto and another new idea I may have bubbling in the back of my head. Then we have my actual old way I ran autos to show also, so I'm going to over bean myself. I'm dropping another 4 beans so I'll have 2 of each strain going and then If any cock ups come my way then I wont have anymore stalls etc.

Well, the bubbas left are getting spoilt with Exhale CO2 :) the other beans are in soak phase. I'm gonna go poppin mad if I ain't careful lol. I rummaged and disturbed the Loompa bean so will drop 2 more tomoz. They be photo for my other journal anyhow :)
I'm more than likely going back to cfl for early veg from now on. The rate of growth sucks ass at the mo compared to cfl and a foil hood lol.???? It may be I have to not use BM GOD for new seedlings lol :)

Thanks Jimmy, it should be fun now as I've got lots of auto beans going. So will have plenty of scope to go with my old ways and also piss about with some new ideas lol.
Also I may have some new lighting tech coming soon for my young babies! They have already been given a little boost as it were due to me dropping an Exhale bag in with em! :)
Anyway if I don't get the new tech within the next few days to a week Ill be as said switching back to my old tried and trusted cfls! :)

I agree 100%..Can't go wrong with cfl's and seedling's.
I don't recall but have you ever used T5 lighting for veg?
Hoping you get your new gear.We love new toy's.Also looking forward to what kind of result's you get with the bag's.
They sell those at my local store and would be very easy to add to the set up if there worth it.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom