LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Hey everyone :) tha ks for your kind words :)

Indo yup its funny I new I'd mixed up the damn plants really early on when dropping the beans into soil. Then some got mixed again during potting up! So now Iits ignore the labels and just go hy appearance. The BD is easier to spot as it has a blue hue. The OG I now now and can always spot the taste of. Then the deddo being a haze cross is the more fruity in scent.

I'm looking forward to the next wave now :) big pots big training and hopefully big numbers! :)
So far though I've cut the OG Kush that was drained of colour and also the mystery girl. Smoked a bit off both after quick dry and I'm happy with potency for sure! :) I've been under my own steam med wise for over a week now so my tolerance is back. Yet these Humboldt autos are of good quality! :)

Hey Indo :) I'd definitely recommend the Humboldt autos :) the OG is very nice as is the BD! Yet to try the dedo but looking forward to it now :)

Below is the list I'm getting from 710genetics. Copied and pasted.
The last 3 mentioned are new and not for sale yet. So the first public growing of them anywhere will be on here shortly! :)

I am sending you some of our auto purps, auto Shellshock, auto high
priority,auto citrus Haze, auto northern lights and auto wild blue.

Ha Jaga soon Ill be getting my hands on a world first that is simply so high tech its crazy!! I mean really super cool tech and something that changes everything for an age to come! Its all under a non disclosure at moment. I'm getting all the technical info and design specs and full access from the manufacturing people as well as the inventors as it were. As I'm lucky to be the one who will get to play with it first, also I've been asked to write an article or two about this new wave of LED stuff :) So got lots of research to do and then my articles should get published in a few places :)

Seriously this jump is a big one and the changes it will bring will astound people! :)

:bump:
I had to bump this ,, its just the sort of news I love to read:thumb:
Great work my friend ,, I can hardly wait to see what they offer :Namaste:

Hey Indo :) I'd definitely recommend the Humboldt autos :) the OG is very nice as is the BD! Yet to try the dedo but looking forward to it now :)

The last 3 mentioned are new and not for sale yet. So the first public growing of them anywhere will be on here shortly! :)

Do you have an opinion on ShortStuff Seeds? I've still not harvested my first lot but have been very impressed with the grow and bought more from them anyway. I notice on some of their newer strains they claim to be suitable for training.....does that mean anything to you or do you think it might just be marketing spiel? Are other breeders starting to mention training autos now too or is it old news?

LA my friend......you have definately taught me mannnnyyy things since reading your posts!! Ive taken mannyyy notes!!!! Also subbed up on the wetube!! Greeeaaattt vids! Very informitive!!! Id seriously love to sit down and vape up some good indica with you & ur mrs & just laugh & talk & pick ur brain!!!!!

:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley: passs to the left!!!

Hey La just wondering which is the correct thread to ask general grow type questions... Or PMs?
Cheers.

Well folks my new auto beans from my good friends at 710genetics came today! :) As said 3 of these are not listed yet and I've been told ill be the first publicly to grow them out! :) :) So guess what I'm dropping in water soon! :)
20150605_154608.jpg

No Doubt il be defo trying them in the future :) And the NL should be a good one,as for the rest sound funky to havent heard of most :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom