LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Started a new group of autos the other day, two weeks ago I guess. They are pre flower, topped two at the fifth node but I also removed the first node. I have a six header going right now and I like that number of nodes with this strain.

The other one looked like a good LST candidate, so I did.

I also backbuilded one auto last night from my spring fling,, best plant hadn't been touched...

Did some work on my FLUXss ;)

You need to stop posting so I won't be motivated to bust out my scissors... hope all is well, LA. Keep it up.....

20150604_203559.jpg

Santb ask away on here is fine

Cheers just so I know for future!! I wish you good luck with the new seeds. Looking forward to seeing. That's the tricky part here in Aus; you order seeds but don't know if they'll actually show up!!
You ever grow any Barneys Farm stuff? Other than current Red dragon, obviously.. I managed to get some Liberty Haze and LSD fem seeds so looking forward to summer.. Wondering how the Liberty Haze will go indoors... Mixed reports on the intraweb.... LSD s'posed to be good...

Well I don't have anyone that wants to send me massive amounts of amazing seeds so I ordered my own...:) I only got 3 fem photo girls and all the rest are autos.... Going to do a run of those for a while and see if I like them.... The 3 photo beans I ordered are Blue Bloods and are supposed to be really good for MS so I am going to pop all 3 of them and just throw a few autos in and out through the grow to see how badly I can abuse them.... Got some aggression issues I need to work out....:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

Since everyone seems to be throwing strain names out there, iv i question for the man himself...
Iv some bubble kush auto, royal kush auto and blackberry kush auto. have u had any experience with any of these by any chance? and what one u rekon will do well trained,.. either ?
just after seeing the OG, i cant not give it a shot:) gonna practice on a different auto first tho :)

Well I don't have anyone that wants to send me massive amounts of amazing seeds so I ordered my own...:) I only got 3 fem photo girls and all the rest are autos.... Going to do a run of those for a while and see if I like them.... The 3 photo beans I ordered are Blue Bloods and are supposed to be really good for MS so I am going to pop all 3 of them and just throw a few autos in and out through the grow to see how badly I can abuse them.... Got some aggression issues I need to work out....:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:
Hey real person! I've heard great things about blue bloods too.
The Nutty Prof has a grow with those going now. I'm interested in this strain to help with my wife's back issues.

I heard the blackberry by fast buds was supposed to be tasty and a good one for THC (20%) and CBD (8%), yield is up to 600g/m2 and pretty as well ;)

Cheers just so I know for future!! I wish you good luck with the new seeds. Looking forward to seeing. That's the tricky part here in Aus; you order seeds but don't know if they'll actually show up!!
You ever grow any Barneys Farm stuff? Other than current Red dragon, obviously.. I managed to get some Liberty Haze and LSD fem seeds so looking forward to summer.. Wondering how the Liberty Haze will go indoors... Mixed reports on the intraweb.... LSD s'posed to be good...

Apologize for posting an opinion to a question directed to LA...in regards to Barney's, imho...a Great seed producer...99% germination rate...I currently have 3 Haze and 3 LSD in my total 16 plant grow...1 Haze refused to pop...hence the 99%...They(haze) seem a little slower than the other strains I have going as well(at 5 weeks)...but are coming along well...I swear...if it kills me...I'm going to get my own journal going for this grow...have info and pic's...just not enuff time...Cheers LA...enjoying your posts and again sorry the hijack...h00k...

Hey family ;)

Firstly ok BF beans or strains, Pineapple Express is in my top 5 all time smokes ;):);):)

Now some pics of the autos. They are a secondary thought now :( its my photo girls that hold my interest at present, mainly knowing my space limits my waves! !!

Straight after or a few week before ill be going auto almighty and having my kind of fun with plants!

GO BIG OR GO HOME! OR GO SMALL FOR A BIT THEN BACK BIG LOL!! ;) :)

DSC_03016.JPG
DSC_03039.JPG
DSC_030512.JPG
DSC_030413.JPG
DSC_03209.JPG
DSC_03199.JPG
DSC_031810.JPG
DSC_03219.JPG
DSC_033314.JPG
DSC_032911.JPG
DSC_03427.JPG
DSC_034411.JPG
DSC_03466.JPG
DSC_03399.JPG
DSC_03535.JPG
DSC_03586.JPG
DSC_03618.JPG
DSC_03558.JPG
DSC_03508.JPG
DSC_03476.JPG
DSC_03548.JPG
DSC_03609.JPG
DSC_03598.JPG

Man, that's spectacular!! Started doing some super cropping, lightly,meaning I'm trying not to use tape after ;), this is on a new trio of candy kush autos about a month old....what's your experience with that technique with autos, LA?

MMM :) super cropping of autos is fine, they seem to respond well to it! :)

Jamthe3, they're just getting pulled as and when lol. I don't time or anything and I'm not even using a scope! I have a great one but its awesome to play at guessing like I used to have too. :)

Thanks buddy! Went on a super cropping marathon last night... omg,, I looove what I'm seeing from the first run I did a few days back... Can't keep my hands off these plants!

Thanks for the time, LA!!

Back
Top Bottom