LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Just a couple of pics of the last few finishing up and one pic of one the new unreleased 710 beans in its new home! :)
DSC_0301-1.JPG
DSC_0300-1.JPG
DSC_0302-1.JPG
DSC_0298-11.JPG
DSC_0298-12.JPG
DSC_0297-11.JPG
DSC_0305-1.JPG
DSC_0303-1.JPG
DSC_0299-1.JPG

It is so pleasurable to read your journals LA, my pal. Learn a ton and it always prepares one for the next grow. I've only been growing it since joining date, but it has always been autos. You have given me inspiration and ideas for my next auto grow. Beans are in the water as of yesterday.
Thanks for being a teacher and "finder of new limits" in growing my medicine. No need for my experimenting when you have already done it. I'm tipping my hat to you here pal. Keep up the good work.

WJ
:ciao:

You have so much going on for a Tents Grow it's scary LA.

WELL THE TIME IS UPON US FOLKS!!!!!!!!

No kidding here my family. Over the next 2 days ill be updating here with an almighty development in our market!
Seriously people's, this is going to rock your world!! :)

I have just been given the research material etc and will swatt up asap and then tomoz or the day after ill be sharing the next future wave of tech!! It ain't anything you could imagine. It also has sooo many applications, Cancer is one and not in the way you think!
So the start of a few true firsts coming to an LA thread soon! :)

Well then I'm even more excited I joined in when I did. :D

So i know i should read the entire thread before asking questions, but that is taking a while so im just going to ask anyways lol. I am growing a Buddha Seeds Auto Magnum Feminized. Supposedly the fastest and biggest auto out there. Sounds like a good marketing ploy lol. Anyways how does lite SCROGG work on autos. I have a really nice Secret Jardin Scrogg net to work with. I really do not want to top my girl, she seems to be able to grow side branches quite well surprisingly. So my main question, Scrogg yes or no??

P.S. I dont know if it matters but i got my seeds from Herbies, shipped in breeders package. Here is a picture of what she should look like when all grown up from the breeder. Maybe i dont need a screen for her lol

Capture147.JPG

Did you make sure you got the feminized magnums and not the reg?? They offer both.
Awesome looking little ones LA looking mighty tasty in your little slice of heaven ;)

Did you make sure you got the feminized magnums and not the reg?? They offer both. Awesome looking little ones LA looking mighty tasty in your little slice of heaven ;)
Yup the are the feminized ones.

It is so pleasurable to read your journals LA, my pal. Learn a ton and it always prepares one for the next grow. I've only been growing it since joining date, but it has always been autos. You have given me inspiration and ideas for my next auto grow. Beans are in the water as of yesterday.
Thanks for being a teacher and "finder of new limits" in growing my medicine. No need for my experimenting when you have already done it. I'm tipping my hat to you here pal. Keep up the good work.

WJ
:ciao:
Hey, WJ. (sorry to hijack LA) How did your monster auto do? I know you posted pics every once in a while on the Mars Hydro thread, but I haven't been there in months.

FIRST LITTLE WAVE OF INFO, MUCH MORE TO COME!!!!!

QUANTUM DOTS!!!!

Soon my friends I'm going to be very lucky to run a Quantum Dot LED grow light! :) :)

BELOW IS SOME GENERAL INFO COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE NANOCO SITE!

WHAT ARE QUANTUM DOTS AND CFQD

Quantum dots are fluorescent semiconductor nanoparticles typically between 10 to 100 atoms in diameter, which is about 1/1000th the width of a human hair.

When one of these particles is excited by an external light source, it absorbs the energy and re-emits the light in a different colour depending on the size of the particle. Therefore, by tuning the size of these particles, one is able to control the colour of light emitted to any colour in the spectrum.

Quantum dots are energy efficient, bright and versatile, making it a true platform technology

with applications spanning from LCD displays, lighting to biomedical applications. Moreover, Nanoco’s innovative technology allows for the manufacture of highly efficient quantum dots that are completely cadmium and heavy-metal free.

END OF PASTE

So my friends Some more info on our area of application and these are my words off the top of my head at present. (my head is spinning a bit with all the info I have to wade through etc)

Budmaster are producing these world first new generation grow lights. They are using the only heavy metal free quantum dots that still achieve the same levels as the heavy metal based quantums! Obviously being a environmentally responsible company is a consideration they take seriously. These quantum dots will be sandwiched in a this layer of a screen, this is then lit by NEW bespoke LED's from behind.

Now using the sizing of the dots as well as the NEW bespoke LED's and special screens that don't interfere with their output means that the spectral output can be dialled into levels never seen by any other type of lighting. So now the tech is present to actually dial the wavelength's in to fit specific plant species!
Also there is no change to the spectral output when measuring over any distance (unless interference from ambient light) like normal led grow lights do as the colour changes up and down. So you can measure anywhere in a tent and get totally even and consistent readings!

Now these dots are going to be everywhere soon enough, one development for these Quantum dots (a special blend) is going to be aiding in the fight against cancer! The special blend are fitted with some kind of cancer receptor, then they can be injected into the body! Then they attach themselves to any Cancerous area and then with any extra light source is introduced they light up showing the exact area to be cut out etc.

Anyway my friends this is my news and its going to keep coming over the next few weeks I'm sure as I have lots to read and more documents to receive and pics etc, etc.

CHEERS AND ILL UPDATE AS I GET MORE INDEPTH :)

I read an article on CNN about a month ago on this new tech. It never occurred to me that this could be incorporated into growing lights. And! You can even adjust them?!?! This is a really awesome concept! I can't wait to see a real life scenario, congrats on getting your hands on one of these, I can't wait to watch!

Now these dots are going to be everywhere soon enough, one development for these Quantum dots (a special blend) is going to be aiding in the fight against cancer! The special blend are fitted with some kind of cancer receptor, then they can be injected into the body! Then they attach themselves to any Cancerous area and then with any extra light source is introduced they light up showing the exact area to be cut out etc.

All of it very interesting! But you don't expect to be able to tweak your output from a panel like this dynically, right? I mean it will come with a certain output wavelenght/mix of wavelenghts I suppose?

The part I quoted above was just to say that this already exists therapeutically as well as diagnostically. Therapeutically it's called PDT (photodynamic therapy) where you use mostly red wavelenght light (for skin cancers) and diagnostically there are several different methods and colors used, for example in sentinel node diagnostic surgery.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom