LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

yeahsciencebitch.png

great info! espcially on that new tech! def wanna check that out. as I would like to go LED for my big grow in the fall..(10 x 10 tent or two 5x10 tents) looking for something that will put out dense buds like a 1k hps!!!

Highhhh LA!!! Cant wait to see your new space age stuff you're gonna whip out on us soon!!! :volcano-smiley:

:thumb:

How are these autos doing La?
U mentioned think different so I looked into it and bought 7 for my next run :) went with them over the auto mazar. I don't plan on popping them all maybe 4 and train them as much as I can. What's your thoughts how many you think I can squeeze in my 5x4 room trained flat

Clicking ur latest link in 3---2---1---subbed :)

Erm..... I was planning on lst'ing there asses big style :)
Very Weary about topping autos still here. Are u sure it has no ill affects? Also I'm thinking big pots

I've got one I topped which just went past three feet. My opinion, get them in the first three weeks and you're fine. Just my two cents.... But I've been experimenting.

Thanks guys. ... Med man do u have a journal currently I notice there's no link? Il pop by if u do
I might take ur advice LA top them and try to create a near full trained canopy in my room. Low and wide.

Nah, these ones aren't in a journal. I'll take a pic and show ya. Three same strain, two topped at fifth node and at the same time I removed the first node. One is a short foot n a half bush, the other is bigger than my yard stick. The third one I LSTd, and it's in a different can. A tall almost six gallon can. This one will be a big one,, I like those tall cans.

Based on what I'm seeing, my results of six harvested, and seven going, thus far ;), is, tall cans six or seven gallon, top early or LST. Whatever you do, do it pre flower. But, my playing has mostly been done in the first month,, I'm sure others do more later and I might, but right now im trying to do it once, early, and then let them go.

I'm super cropping them now also, but haven't harvested so I'm not sure about that yet. All cropping done pre flower.

But,, I'm still learning em... I'm not dropping anymore for a few weeks. Those will finish out my auto season,, all four will be in those tall six gallon cans....

Here's the three I was yakking about. The one on the left has the yard stick leaning on it. 46 days old. All three are same strain, candy kush. .Two in smart pots, started in threes and then up canned, if you will,, to five gallons. Those have eight branches or four node points. I take the lowest set and top after the fifth. That's going to be standard practice as I like the shape I get.

I still think the tall can is best..Good luck

20150630_064756.jpg

Hi guys and gals; just wondering what everyone thinks of this...
This is my Bubble Gum Auto at day 58. Compost/coco/perlite, under 2 x 130w CFLs. Just a winter experiment while I gather funds for proper cabinet and wait for my spring/summer to start in 3 months or so for a couple of outdoor plants.. Feed is compost tea plus organic soil conditioners plus Powerfeed (Seasol, something like NPK 12/1.7/6), plus lately a bit of chemical PK flower boost.. I water every 3-4 days, but she's drinking a lot so might make it every 2 days no matter what?? How dry is too dry?
Been tied down hard and defol'd mercilessly! Roots are awesome. Main stem is about 20mm (almost 1 inch) across. Was started outdoors, but cold nights, short days and cloudy weather (which I'm guessing slowed her down a bit also) forced her indoors about a month ago.
Due to training etc. not expecting miracles, but at day 58 it seems a bit behind what I'd have thought. It has had a lot of defol, last time yesterday, just to see what would happen, so I realize I might've overdone it.. LA suggested leaving her alone but I couldn't help myself! It's LAs fault really; his Fluxs are awesome! Can't wait to try!!!
Breeder says 60 days like most of them, but have found very few grows where this is true.. Seems like usual for autos is more like 90..
I have slowed it down a lot; does anyone think it mite still grow more bud? Trichs not yet visible to naked eye, but they are growing slowly and small.. Starting to think I might've slowed it down too much and it mite finish soon with tiny buds... Still, crossing fingers for 5-10 grams...
Cheers.

20150630_145720.jpg
20150630_145708.jpg

Hi guys and gals; just wondering what everyone thinks of this...
This is my Bubble Gum Auto at day 58. Compost/coco/perlite, under 2 x 130w CFLs. Just a winter experiment while I gather funds for proper cabinet and wait for my spring/summer to start in 3 months or so for a couple of outdoor plants.. Feed is compost tea plus organic soil conditioners plus Powerfeed (Seasol, something like NPK 12/1.7/6), plus lately a bit of chemical PK flower boost.. I water every 3-4 days, but she's drinking a lot so might make it every 2 days no matter what?? How dry is too dry?
Been tied down hard and defol'd mercilessly! Roots are awesome. Main stem is about 20mm (almost 1 inch) across. Was started outdoors, but cold nights, short days and cloudy weather (which I'm guessing slowed her down a bit also) forced her indoors about a month ago.
Due to training etc. not expecting miracles, but at day 58 it seems a bit behind what I'd have thought. It has had a lot of defol, last time yesterday, just to see what would happen, so I realize I might've overdone it.. LA suggested leaving her alone but I couldn't help myself! It's LAs fault really; his Fluxs are awesome! Can't wait to try!!!
Breeder says 60 days like most of them, but have found very few grows where this is true.. Seems like usual for autos is more like 90..
I have slowed it down a lot; does anyone think it mite still grow more bud? Trichs not yet visible to naked eye, but they are growing slowly and small.. Starting to think I might've slowed it down too much and it mite finish soon with tiny buds... Still, crossing fingers for 5-10 grams...
Cheers.

20150630_145720.jpg
20150630_145708.jpg

Very cool. I was wondering when someone was gonna do it.
Let us know final weights.

Back
Top Bottom