LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

re: LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

:geek:

Well we've switched all about :)

Think Big Baby under Budmaster LED's Quantum Dot propagation lamp! Then a cpl of one of my new Budmaster cobs over my big gal flux!!! :) etc!
IMAG006222.jpg
IMG_20151203_192001_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151203_192009_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151203_192033_hdr.jpg

Those budmasters are so sweet looking. I really like those side lighting LED bars. I have a feeling those are documented somewhere in one of your journals. Time to go a lookin'.

:thumb:
Bob

Hey Bob the strips are cool bits of kit! Maybe a little pricey etc yet very versatile! Good for shelving veg setups and very low draw at about 20watts per strip! I'll use em to flower a lower deck of a double layered plant soon, just for gigles!
Soon BM will be bringing bigger version's of the QD out in similar strips, so I'd be way ting on them! :)

Hi LA! Im subbed up brother from another mother!! Cant waittt to watch this go down! Gonna be awesome!

Hey my green family! :)

Scottay welcome indeed :)

Folks I wanted to ask about the genetic disposition of ducks foot foliage? Has anyone got experience on this? I know its a trait some people hunt for but I'm a bit clueless as to why. I think its info I used to hold but have since lost lol. So yep what if anything does this trait mean?
I know DP have an actual ducks foot plant! Yet again why is it sort??? My big flux is one and so I'd like to know what I'm in for. Good budding or whispy crap again!!!

this photo is so cool it reminds me of a movie trailer :rofl:

supercool trailer-voice-guy: One plant, one decision, one desire..

kidding aside, great job bud glad to be here ;)

Hey peoples ;)
So ducks foot is from what I can gather just a genetic anomaly. Some have tried to use this trate as its sort for some gorilla growing. Mainly just as the plant don't look much like MJ..
I honestly thought there might be more to it lol. With some strange budding or something, but from what I've gathered its just a genetic slip up lol.

Well I was basically smoking some bit of that bush of crap I had and was almost out! Then earlier the chap I gifted a cpl of plants to a while back popped rnd and now Ive some choice smoke ;)

In plant news I've fed my TB 3 quarter feed already! This is way earlier then I'd ever norm feed. Yet she is mostly in blank coco, so I fed but fed the outer part of pot, so she won't be there yet root wise! :)

Ducks foot ah ? & being Fuzzy Duck i was naturally intrigued so off i waddled to my pond for a ponder...

So i let my imagination wonder a little whilst soaking in the bath with extra bubbles & a big fat one ! (tip - don't get hands wet)

What looks like a ducks foot i wondered ? leaf shape i thought a genetic anomaly which might explain the 3 finger leaf we some times here about or see mentioned ?

Myth busted ? or just another clue about some thing...

I think I am going to put a chart on the wall so I can keep track of your journals and which one is which and what I need to catch up on. You and Canna have to be the busiest growers out there!

:high-five:
Bob

Back
Top Bottom