LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

re: LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

damn, im in like flynn, great project once again.

and wow, UG nutrients, i was always curious about them and i got mad respect for remo

best of luck :byebye:

420brother yeah really chuffed with the remo nutes! He is such a nice bloke and his missus is awesome as well. Lucky to have had plenty of time wirh him. God he gets ya messed up!

haha, he is a legend for sure, super chaaaarged joint :cool:

i like his 100LT trashcan ladies, they hit the 4 meters tall ceiling its insane :icon_cool

Love my 7 gallons and my new felts are going to be 8-10 depending on how much material I have left. I bet I could find it by digging but how big is the pot that your flux monster is in now?

:Namaste:
Bob

Hey folks :)
OK so the monster 2m flux is just in a baby pot at the moment. She will get fluxed in a cloth pot and then later buried into my big veg planter, from the back yard. Its about 1m wide and 1,75 long and about 10 inch deep. This is mainly so I can root the heal of all the limbs.
Or maybe ya meant my current bigish flux? She just sits in a 5 gal pot :)

Atrain I just thought 14 weeks so thought shed use the room :)

Thank for the invite LA. I see all my favorite people are once again flocking to your side. You're like our pied piper. :laughtwo: :love:

Welcome my friends :)

I'm really gonna try and go all out with this lot. Well lol I'll be starting in a staggered manner before dropping more and more :)
This strain should let me train the crap out of em, so we have high hopes!
Plus being friends with Remo, kind of means I have to do well, as come Spannabis next year he'll want to see my results etc!

Back
Top Bottom