LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

re: LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

Yeah lol, I'm gonna be going nuts with fluxing HSO photo strains on my other thread as got meetings planned with them @spannabis also, so got to create some stunning huge girls asap!

I'm looking forward to spannabis, I keep reading you thread from last year so I know what to expect. Never been anywhere like it before. Will you look after me?

Thanks for the invite, yo no soy marinero pero soy suscrito

Yup cheers for the invite :thumb:

Mmm Bud Master LED's ah that is some serious kit... i wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of that myself !

Hey Fuzzy glad to have ya onboard! BM lights lol, I almost forget about how lucky I am to run whatever theyve got coming along and they have PLENTY coming along soon! :)

Now I'd also like to give my first impressions on my REMO nutes.

I'm liking em a lot at the moment. Each part is specific and this is what I like in my nutes. I hate types with just a grow, bloom and a booster. Being a grower with a touch of experience means I want total control via the separate component parts! The range is broken down well into simple to use direct ingredients. So its a range that let's you feel in charge and gives you the ability to tailor feeding to individual plants or phenos!

Now I'd also like to give my first impressions on my REMO nutes.

I'm liking em a lot at the moment. Each part is specific and this is what I like in my nutes. I hate types with just a grow, bloom and a booster. Being a grower with a touch of experience means I want total control via the separate component parts! The range is broken down well into simple to use direct ingredients. So its a range that let's you feel in charge and gives you the ability to tailor feeding to individual plants or phenos!

I'm really interested in these nutes, LA. Some of the first YouTube videos on cannabis I ever watched were Remo's -- his video on trimming and drying was tremendously helpful to me. I also like the fact that it's Canadian :)

Yeah lol Remo was just some random guy my missus started chatting to on our first night at spannabis! I had no clue who he was :) then next day we got told and I did a bit of googling lol. I've since followed him and love his work!
I know that now he's a friend and all, but I trust the guys work/products already! I mean don't get me wrong, as like with anything I review, if it has any issues I'll shout it loud!!!
Yet the guy has been around for years and has probably forgotten more on growing than I'll ever know! So to be honest this run with his nutes has me really excited! Plus it gives me more of a reason to hang with him nextn year in Spain and sample more of his super charged joints :)

Its the little things LA. :laughtwo:

Looking forwards to seeing the results with BM leds !

COB look interesting but the GOD series/range have my attention such good PAR... ye i do check their website out every few months, i remember them in the early days & as they are a sponsor i'll add the link - Budmaster LED Grow Lights Manufactured in the UK - budmasterled.co.uk

Remo nutrients are new to me & i've recently checked the own site out, looks pretty interest stuff :thumb:

Keeps me interested in new toys in the hands of seasoned grower, i look forwards to the results !

He he lol thanks for posting a link Fuzzy! I always forget to do that ;)
Although its one of the odd requirements of budmaster, your NOT aloud more than one link per journal to them and no over advertising!! They let the equipment do the talking!
I know for a fact that the PAR on the God was simply daft in levels. The second gen have it dialled back a touch as I found myself that those lights were just daft in raw power! They're all now about quality and this has led to some great avenues opening up for them, with BIG names in different areas approaching them nowadays !
I can also say they love new tech and have loads more planned over the next 6 months! ;)

Back
Top Bottom