LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

resurrection cannot be considered a bad thing when it is of such a good thing.

definitely gonna try this on my 45 gal reveg.

awesome LA !!!

ok I am sold i read so many posts i think my brain popped ;-) Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information, I love sharing information as my signature states, I am going to snip a couple colas and see what happens.

Or if you don't like to click my journal I linked above
Here are a few shots for the lazy ones
image4837.jpeg
image4839.jpeg
image4836.jpeg
image4840.jpeg
image4838.jpeg

wasnt this thread like hundred of pages long :hmmmm:

maybe i confuse it with your fluxing one :hmmmm:

Was surfing around and got pointed in your direction, thanks for this and with pics!!! I've got 2 C'99 one is much more dense than the other both flipped 5 & 1/2 weeks ago, I'm gonna try it on the fluffier one. Also have 2 Delicious Ch. Candies at same time frame going to do one of those as well and maybe pick one more plant. Think my timing is right? all are 55-60 day strains according to the breeder anyway.

I realize this is an old post but in case you happen by, consider I plan to do a 45 day defol in 7 or 8 days.

Thanks again LA you are another of the reasons I love this place. So damned insightful and going to such great lengths to help anyone and everyone. THANK YOU!

light addict thanks for posting this tutorial, it definitely makes a huge difference. Thought i would share a pic that clearly shows the benefits of back building.
backbuilding.jpg
can you tell which one i did backbuilding on... Far right :) definitely a great tool to maximize appeal of your buds and increase density. Light addict, you're the man! Thanks again for the tutorial :thanks:

Kig everyone :green_heart:cheers

Sorry I posted it in the other thread, thought it was all one link in the signature... :oops: thanks again light addict, :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom