LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Love the Tutorials LA, I almost missed them entirely:laughtwo:

Hope you don't mind that I post a pic of my experience with this technique. Although weight was not compared, buds do have a denser look and more full appeal to them compared to colas that were not tested.

Back Building

20140104_082159.jpg

Regular Colas

20140104_082228.jpg

I had to give the haircut early (more infer in the journal linked below), and I'm already seeing results after 3 days!

This is one of the simplest things I have done for a better crop next to adding UVB. Goes to prove there is a lot more out there than the latest and greatest nutrient or training techniques out there - especially if you want to improve your overall crop rather than just going for the biggest haul, etc.

Thanks again, LA!

B-

Bud tips on :ciao:-----bud tips off :) :ciao: I know, I know......I tried not to comment but just couldn't help myself Mr Miagi lol :)

Should be a solid concept, and, not that I'm doubting, but it's been a few months since this thread was started and according to posts, some posters have already applied this method. Has anyone done same strains and only select colas/buds that allow a direct comparison in the same picture even if only a visual comparison?

Back
Top Bottom