LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

I ran out of my Hempy medium and had a few extra seeds soaked already. I filled some socks with coco/perlite/verm mix and planted. This was my only girl. Its pretty sad, I used her to soak up my Hempy runoff since, well she will be 8weeks from seed tomorrow. She is tough.

I have a journal where I pretty much just ramble on to myself about what I do and my possibly skewed thought process about them. I think I have one person following me. It's pretty introspective and boring.
:ganjamon:
Peace
Perfect example... i now want to look at your journal. But im gonna have to go to your profile then through your posts and find your journal. If it was in ya signature i could click straight on it now lol

Perfect example... i now want to look at your journal. But im gonna have to go to your profile then through your posts and find your journal. If it was in ya signature i could click straight on it now lol
I think I got it

oh ok, i was a little confused thought i read in one of the earlier posts that as long as the plant has a week to recover it would thicken up. i was counting 12/12 flip from day of first 12/12 so i figure i realistically still have at least close to two weeks left so the bud cpuld recover. hopefully it doesnt hurt anything will find out in the next week for me

awesome its my first harvest so im praying they recover before i see amber trichs. im reading the thread on refridgerator curing, clipped a small branch off and fonrtunately had a paper bag here so going to give it a shot. im thinking by the time the bud is ready and dried that it will be timed perfectly with these plants being ready to be chopped.

im sorry i feel like a jerk posting on this thrrad but basically i washed my bud, which i learned here btw, let it hang for 4hrs, then put it in a bag and in the bottom of my fridge bottom drawer. i just leave it for 2 weeks and thats it?
been a member on couple other sites and i do say though for real i have found the most interesting new stuff to get stuff done by browsing through this site. im reading about the boiling roots method now. i am going to start a new thread on best finishing moves lol. thanks!

im sorry i feel like a jerk posting on this thrrad but basically i washed my bud, which i learned here btw, let it hang for 4hrs, then put it in a bag and in the bottom of my fridge bottom drawer. i just leave it for 2 weeks and thats it?
been a member on couple other sites and i do say though for real i have found the most interesting new stuff to get stuff done by browsing through this site. im reading about the boiling roots method now. i am going to start a new thread on best finishing moves lol. thanks!
sorry ! I still think that trichomes are lost in this method "washing buds" what about bubble hash -water But if it works for you then go with it -just added work

i just snipped the tips of my buds, not very much just a tiny snip into the calyxes at the beggining of week 8 of a 9 week (according to breeder)
was this a bad idea? i figured it would give the buds a little boost to fatten up for the last week of ripening, or did i do it way too late
interesting !! ?? let em know how it turns out what's this supbpost to do ???

sorry ! I still think that trichomes are lost in this method "washing buds" what about bubble hash -water But if it works for you then go with it -just added work

Bubble hash is made with ice water. Bud washing uses tap water. Trikes aren't water soluble in tap water. Nothing is lost: only gain a better end product.

Just a drive-by shoutout to @Light Addict for all the help and tips he has provided on this forum over the years.

Even 5 1/2 years after this thread started, it's still helping people out.

Thanks again! :blunt:

Your most very welcome
Light addict how is the health? Last I heard you was running your last thread and garden bc health issues where jist making it to hard? Either way your one of the most creative growers I know that star ship plant was just amazing the NODE STACKINT THE BACK BUILDING , FLUX/MAINLINE. YOU HAVE SHOWN SO MANY GREAT WAYS TO GET GREAT EVEN PLACED COLAS FOR DEEP PENETRATION. I HAVE DONE SOME AMAZING MAINLINE , I NODE STACK AND BACK BUILD EVERY GROW ALONG WITH SOME OTHER TRICKS ( stem split, drought before harvest, 48 hours at 65 degrees lights off.

Back
Top Bottom