LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Sweet L.A. This is what hippies called tipping the buds. you get to get a pre taste while making the buds fatten up. Now all you need to know is the last 2 weeks is the biggest grow spurt. i see so many flushing 10 days out and not feeding. I say WTF you just lost 10-15% yield. Now to really blow your minds, Boiling water in the roots in the last 3 days. Hit my thread and you can read i am not gonna say it here again. LA thanks again bro. I tipped/backbuilded a BB which went into lets make unreal fat size super cola's. This way works LA shared a huge secret. I like that you all thanked him.

Thank you LA

DC420, :) Many thanks for your gracious words my friend! :) I share all I know yet dont clame to know much! :)
Just will always aid if I can. Many thanks for your info on this subject, really good back storey :). I got it from a commercial growing friend and never looked back.
I've already looked up your BW method and am gonna go for it with one of my GG#4 girls for a comparison against the other. I like trying new things and your write up was enough for me to want to do it instantly! !!

DC420, :) Many thanks for your gracious words my friend! :) I share all I know yet dont clame to know much! :)
Just will always aid if I can. Many thanks for your info on this subject, really good back storey :). I got it from a commercial growing friend and never looked back.
I've already looked up your BW method and am gonna go for it with one of my GG#4 girls for a comparison against the other. I like trying new things and your write up was enough for me to want to do it instantly! !!

yes i agree share what we know works. okay just incase i will post the steps for the boiling water method.
empty res and make sure you can catch the water in a drip pan or sink. if you have a 1 gallon pot use 1 gallon of boiling water.
remove any air and turn off any pumps.
3days from when you want to chop add boiling water 1 cup at a time till you have it all used. that is it leave the lights on 12/12 now you can give it 12 hrs extra if you wish. you plant will start to dry and cure while in the pot the last 3 days so when its chop time hang it upside down a few days. or if you have a diff way that works for you do it just know that when chopped it is 40-60% dry already so you lost the biggest loss already. enjoy. I tipped/backbuilt like 30 of my tops will do a few more tonight after work.

here is the pic of my c99 base.
IMG_20140604_171243.jpg

ty it was my first attempt at making a super bush. she is 5'8" wide 2' deep and 37" tall with over 60 tops. she is amazing. I tried a new nute line and i shouldnt have. so 70% of her fan leaves are dead now but that opened up allot of space for light to get lower. She is in a 25 gallon tote with 7 gallon res under her soil. 3 airstones pumping air 24/7. I will have to do this again with better nutes and spread her open a bit more. I have allot to learn yet but with growers like you it makes it easier with your great directions bro so Thank You.

Hey NOCO, :)
Its hard to say really, if done at the correct time you would maybe start to notice a difference after a week or so. As for the overall effect, this can differ due to strain etc, but It certainly seems to bang on a good ten percent or more! :)

OK thanks LA, I tried this technique on my Tahoe OG grow recently and will be doing a photo caparison later tonight when my lights come on. you should click over later and tell me what you think so far?

I've got 2 phenos of Pineapple chunk entering their final 3 weeks. I'm considering my approach on backbuilding them separately as their bud structure is so different I'm not wanting to mess with one of them. Her buds are already funky-shaped and I want to see how they finish. The other is more classic in shape and I intend on doing at least half of hers for a direct comparison.

I've set Friday as the day to nip them in the bud.

I am definitely going to try this... My Special Queen #1 SCROG is starting its fifth week of flowering day after tomorrow (8-week cycle). I'm gonna snip them starting 6th week (2/3 into flowering).
Thanks for the tip!

Anyone thinking of doing this technique should, I have started seeing a difference in buds density after 2 weeks from snipping! Clicking over to your grow Sarma, Interested as we are using some of the same techniques! I will be posting pics later today! LA not trying to take over your topic just adding to your proof of Back Building!

Back
Top Bottom