LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Hey folks :) still away at the mo!

Atrain :) :) :)

Im friends with DP now and am getting the think big sent out to me as soon as available (next week or so for me), so ill be one of the first to publicly run with it! :) ill train the crap out of em :)

Awesome I can't wait to watch.... they have been in contact with me as well... my latest Auto Ultimate is going to be featured in there blogs this month on the website.... I got some auto night queen early but I want those auto Colorado cookies but I can't talk them out of any as of yet ;)

Did uou see the ultimate I trained?

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Awesome I can't wait to watch.... they have been in contact with me as well... my latest Auto Ultimate is going to be featured in there blogs this month on the website.... I got some auto night queen early but I want those auto Colorado cookies but I can't talk them out of any as of yet ;)

Did uou see the ultimate I trained?

I'm popping in to check that one out

Well what to say apart from dang my autos went and grew up whilst away. Not sure how much training ill be able to manage with em now? They're just a little advanced for my normal actions and I couldn't keep em tethered, for fear of lop offs etc while gone.
So for really good training fun were gonna be popping some DP auto ultimate and once my package has arrived from DP ill also fire up some Think BIG for a really fun auto training extravaganza :)

Sonic my friend, its simple really, I got talking with DP and it just ran on for a while. I was pretty high at the time and couldnt remember the name lol. With so many strains around it gets hard :)
I'll ask for a pack of them also :)
To be honest I didnt try to score much at Cannafest. Just wanted to speak with REMO and get a definate on his new nutes for myself to test. Then I wanted to align myself with a seed company. This wasnt hard really, HSO has been a support for a while to me now and this trip I got to meet the other half of Humboldt as it were. (met the other at Spannabis earlier in the year)
So with HSO being such a solid company, with such great strains, it wasnt hard to choose who to go with. Esspecially though now Ive got to know them both and spent some time etc it was a no brainer.
So were Photo on me other thread with HSO and once this wave of 710 and HSO autos are done, itll be DP autos for a while! :)

No worries mate , sounds like you had a fun and productive time , must be great to meat the people behind such great seeds .
Don't know weather you would like too still be there , but were all glad your back .
Be safe .

great to have you back Guru Ji:thumb:
Are you going to open a Prague festival thread :Namaste:
And I hope that Prague was as stunning as I have read about for ya:thumb:I am sure of the answer to that though :420:

Hey all :)

So my friends, due to my recent shocking time with unknown seeds and crap pheno types etc, Ive descided to clear house! This means I need to tie this thread and test up asap.
So were vegging out the big flux still, then flowering out one auto under the RAYSACE for a full revue of its capabilities for flowering. Then ill shut this one down!
My auto training will continue but under a proper fassion with a dedicated thread for my new DP Think Big test run! :)

So sorry for this one not really coming to full efferct as it were, yet the DP autos let me really train em up. Also my time away was at the exact wrong timing to train these current 710 and HSO autos! This is why theyre just being left and shoved through asap now!

Finally here is a link for Cannafest 2015
LA's Cannafest 2015 fun!

Just a cpl of pics of the space now :)
DSC_06298.JPG
DSC_06389.JPG
DSC_06357.JPG
DSC_06325.JPG
DSC_06378.JPG
DSC_06406.JPG

It reminds me of the honeysuckle that climbs up the front of my house but only sideways lol awsome my friend

I have a tattoo (long story) from the title of a book: Only Forward.
There you go, LA; a tatt for you could be Only Sideways..

Back
Top Bottom