LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

I like the fact that you call things straight up LA! I respect the hell outta that buddy! You have got mad grow skills! I hope when I start growin again I can get 1/4 the qualty plants that u put out!! :volcano-smiley:

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

:bump:
HI LA , ya see that's why i like ya , honest reviews , thanks

Some of the cupboard girls :)

IMG_20151209_234953_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151209_234925_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151209_235013_hdr.jpg

one happy family :thumb:

What breeder are we talking?
I personally never had it with a PE yet my wild blue recently did it to me! I used my stuff my mate sent over from US named decision. It triggers flowering with one big dose!
I'll PM ya :)

It's a barney farm.

How many separate spaces do you have?

We make do with the space we Have :thumb: :high-five:

True indeed Cronic, so true indeed...

Merry Christmas Brotha :thumb:

happy new year bud :)

your garden is astonishing :high-five:

Well folks I'm gonna call it on this thread!

We started this thread with the idea of training autos and whilst this became a moot point, with all the stunting of my autos combined with my trip away etc. Were carrying on this work with my other new test thread. So if auto training is your thing please pop over! (Listed top in SIG!)

Now onto my thoughts on the RAYSACE lamp!

I'd when starting this journal never worked with cobs before and had limited experience of other lamp companies bar my usual.
So with not much to compare against I found the lamp to be of good solid construction with a quite heavy thick casing. The lamp has plenty of vents for cooling of the cob chips, as is always needed. Yet even at first switch on it seemed loud to me!
Since I've ran with another cob, by another company and can indeed say the RAYSACE isn't a lamp for stealth of sound! Its fans as a whole make to much noise.
Then we have the tone of the lamp. The colour seems deep and certainly seemed to promote good trich/resin production.
Spread is my issue with this lamp. I tried a multiple numbers of hanging distances with it and found its penetration to be lacking. Cobs are indeed known for this market wide when placed against traditional led lamps, yet each time I've flowered I've wanted more power! More depth! So I ended up running some top buds at 2 inch from lamp...!
In the end the lamp will produce you buds of quality high enough to enjoy for sure! Yet me thinks the spread is just to wide! Therefore to my mind its a great veg lamp for me but not one to flower under personally!
The bigger units of theirs would most likely kill it with the increased power, yet my little 4 cob hasn't got the punch needed!
I'd also say that the unit will last me thinks.. Its so well built, with its thick casing etc. So apart from needing to sort the light dispersion via better more focused deflectors and quieting the fans some. The RAYSACE does its job and grows ok bud :)

Thanks everyone who has popped in or commented! Much love to the 420 family and a thanks to RAYSACE our sponsor here for the chance for me to test and review their lamp!

if you got no more use for the light i know a place for it HAHAHA :laughtwo::rofl::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom