LA's Shooting For The Stars Journal: My Effort To Grow Pro!

Well my friends :ganjamon:

I sent in a little mockup of my girl, only a phone pic (I cant find the lead to my proper camera lol)
They seem to like it and my plant will now be featuring in a large proportion of the brands advertising.
So when you see an advert etc soon, you could be seeing your old pals work.

Spannabis is going forward still at the moment. Unless instructed by the government to shut down, it goes ahead.
I'll be using the show to try and secure some other major branding work.

Odd really how my passion has led to my own little offshoot within the Canna world. Nice though being the creator and even better being that I stand alone within it lol.

Best of buds all LA

Brilliant, love the Merch. :bravo:
Cheers :)

It's just hit me, the other day I looked at the title to this journal and thought how I should probably change the it lol. Though now it looks like I may soon be able to jack my job in and go fulltime. Between writing about canna, my sculptures and merchandise lol, I may have turned a weird path into a business. That may not be the original way I meant to make it pro, but I'll take it for sure :)

I've now got to get all ready so I can really build off this across multiple platforms etc. Make the most of it whilst I'm still alone doing it, (I'm sure now others will come out the woodwork to try and do what I'm doing)

Yep if it all comes good I'll count myself very lucky, but to be honest it's all just about being able to quit work and be present for my little boy every day. At the moment I work 80 hrs week. Just want to share every day possible with him.

Very cool. I am hoping laws change where I am to have a small garden/farm to allow me to quite my job or work as a consultant remotely. Worse case scenario, my wife and I can move as opposed to waiting but it is a bit of a dream more than anything. I don't hate my job I just don't love it as much as growing and being home:)

So ain't life grand lol.

Little update.

I foooked up the photo shoot of my Snoop plant. My Camera was unknowingly set on lowest resolution. My own total cockup. So I've pics that aren't suitable for banners or advertising on the large scale. Did myself out of a huge US advertising campaign.

So I'm gonna do her again lol, setting a 5-6 month window to get her done.

Then we have the fact that I'm about to be drug tested at work via a urine test. Itll be a surprise one at some point soon. So anyone with experience of artificial urine please holla as want the best chance at saving my job.

Cheers in advance folks

Do you still have the “raw” file from the camera? Or was it set to just save the low res jpg instead?

Hey mate, I recently returned to this site after a 4 year absence, and seen your name pop up here and there and decided I should come see what you have been up to.

Awesome work mate, love that you are still at it and growing as your plants do. Hope you do get your foot in the door to go professional mate, you deserve it, fingers crossed for ya.

BTW, for all you that enter the contests, Mr LA here was winning nearly as often as he was allowed to when I was here before, he will pose stiff competition in the contests lol

Back
Top Bottom