LA's Shooting For The Stars Journal: My Effort To Grow Pro!

Glad to see you're still at it LA, I can't wait till you get into a new spot and build a proper setup. FWIW, I'm hopin you find something with retardedly high ceilings because I know you'll make great use of the space. If you have words with donpaul, give him my best. I remember he was supposed to get back on like a year ago, but then didn't lol.

So we finally have some good news. I've found a new house to move into and am in process of finalizing it all.
This means I'll be able to get my decent kit out to play. Before xmas my new setup will be.....

A 2x2m pro white tent.
Plenty of LED. I've a San...... led setup coming with dimmer. My fancy crop..... led, 12 quantum dot boards and a grow....... led system to finish my LED collection.
Then 2x315 cmh
Or 2x630de cmh
New commercial grade fans should be coming soon.
Digital fan controller with AI
Digital VPD controller with AI both linked
Dehumidifier
AC
Possibly a new top line grow system.... I'll know soon :)
Mobile phone monitoring system

So @docbud I'll be ready for shipment of your kit in 2 weeks at most.
I'll also start all my other adventures like all of GH seeds catalogue on 1 plant.

Thanks for sticking with me you last few that pop in. I'm about to make the wait worth it, I can assure ya

Minus having a boy, I've been doing what you just described with relying on the grow to sustain me, and have been continually reinvesting to make it produce more. All of my hard work and sacrifice begins to pay out weekly beginning about the middle of January. The plan is to give just a bit more back to the grow, then build a garage to start a 3D/CNC type business, but also some auto and body work to fill in the gaps. It seems that my luck was to be stabbed in the back or robbed by every employer I've pretty much ever had so now I have a one track mind to work for myself. I just opened my new 9x9 bloom room about a month ago and will grow 9 plants, each spaced a week apart in time to add up to a 9 week turn around which means I will harvest 1 plant per week. If I get into Sativas, I can space the frequency out to every 10 days, or as needed and still be on the same timeline.

Finally read this thread through. First off I would like to shake you hand for all you have done for us like minded growers. I have read your stuff from different forums over the years and the most important thing I have picked up is to never let restraints of any kind hold you back. You are an inspiration to new growers around the world, and frankly I have seen you do things with our beloved plant that baffle the stoned mind. Best of luck going forward with some ambitious growing (sculpturing) and not to put any pressure on but the world is watching. With your list of journals it looks like lots more reading in my future. :passitleft:

Light Addict, Thank you for all of the information and entertainment you have shared! I've read all of your threads and had to register an account to say thank you. I'm waiting for some seeds and will hopefully veg a fluxing beast while I do a run of autos. Thanks again!!!!

Man your a lord light addict. How long of a veg do you need for that snoop plant? I’m subbed up my bro!

Hey buddy. Well, this girl is almost 3 years in the making....
I proposed my idea to Snoops people when his nutrient line first came out. Got her underway, before getting busted with my flat full of plants etc. So had a good while off growing.
Then started her up again maybe 10 months back. Although I've purposefully stalled her growth as I've gone on.

Back
Top Bottom