Last 2 weeks of flower - To nute or not to nute?

Iguana Man

So I'm wondering what the general consensus is for the last 2 weeks of flower and adding or not adding nutes. I'm at the week 6 mark of a Bianca which from everything I've read is an 8 week plant. It's a soil/coco/perlite mix and I've been using General Hydroponics Flora trio for each of the last several waterings.

If I understand the GH's chart for soil & feeding nutes, it goes right up to the end with the Micro & Bloom. However, I've read a lot of opinions that say to stop feeding nutes during the last two weeks of flower.

I'd appreciate any opinions from you folks on this and is there an easy way to know for sure that I've got 2 weeks left? My loupe should be here in a few more days so I'll finally be able to see the color of the trichomes. I'm guessing the trichomes will be the key for determining how many weeks are left?

Thanks in advance!

ok
when you buy seeds they usually say.. 8 weeks of flower... add 2 weeks to it ... but in general...
has bud hairs changed colors? trichomes changed?

when-to-harvest-chart1.jpg

out door? indoor? on my current outdoor, i veg fed them twice only. same with flower feed. last time, was ten days ago. they have 30 days left to go. i stop my feeding, indoor, with three weeks left to cut. i flush the heck out of them, using a ppm meter, to show me what remains. then, if they need watering, i just water. there on out.

Indoor grow and the bud hairs have gotten very brown. The seed company said 6-8 weeks for flower and the only other info on this strain I could find was a video of a guy who harvested on day 62 of flower so that's what I'm basing it on. I can't look at the trichomes yet as the loupe I ordered is still a few days from being delivered.

Is there a general time frame for long it takes the trichomes to go from clear to cloudy, or cloudy to amber?

Indoor grow and the bud hairs have gotten very brown. The seed company said 6-8 weeks for flower and the only other info on this strain I could find was a video of a guy who harvested on day 62 of flower so that's what I'm basing it on. I can't look at the trichomes yet as the loupe I ordered is still a few days from being delivered.

Is there a general time frame for long it takes the trichomes to go from clear to cloudy, or cloudy to amber?
There is no real time frame in the sense of 100% accurate.

The only sure thing is ALL does not change from clear to amber in 1 day :)

Back
Top Bottom