Last Year's vs. This Year's

goofyfoot

Hey all have got things to go right so giving shot at posting grow. Im not all that fancy but try to include all info/pic`s as grow goes on.
seeds: fem. indica/sativa 60/40
They say the dads a Jack Herer for the sativa and mom some shrubby cold climate indica. That combined yields low and heavy plants good for indoor SOG, I like being outside they conceal better.
The seeds are from last March: not cheap 145 10 fem`s 3rd time ordering from them. 2nd time this strain, all gerinated so far and very stout plant. Produce like tumbleweed but green, so sog, I have some indoor experiance.But in right experianced hands plant can handle being roughted up so tying or screening will only help her out. She is sweet, dence, crackels when lit!
The seeds are last years but I`ve been doing for years is: Save the trimmings and let dry on newspaper. Crumble up when dry and fill small cup with dust. add 3-4 pistasio`s to cup with seed baggy not zipped. fill with more dust and lid. Put in shoe box in cool dark place. Got this from my grandpa, he pulled bulbs in fall roll in newspaper sheet and stick in shoe box. Every spring they would come back! I herd so many things I said hell with it. This works and in 8 years no problem with any fem`s not germinating. But 6-7 out of 30 reg. seeds didn`t germ/ get to 1 or 2nd set leaves but these where bargin bag seeds. Between the stored moisture in the nuts and the dry pot crumbs they have just enough moisture. They soak in R/O water over night then to cotton ball till getting a foot. Not counting chickens but very happy to be growing! When they start to flower I`ll go at mid-night on full moon to check. You can follow the sweet/stanky goodness right to them. Splitting 3 ways was worth it and time to grow again. they have great others but for cost will wait till next year. Use my refund to buy seeds, take that congress( money landery). There THC bomb or there Kusk`s look good.
Got to satrt some where so this is first documented grow so we will see. Thanks for peeking and all coments welcome!! the bad reviews are the most helpfull. and I know a lot of things, the 1st is. I`m not that bright and 4 eyes looking is better then 2!
IMG_0005_1_1.JPG
IMG_0002_1_1.JPG
IMG_0006_1_1.JPG
547551_212445435529781_162299957210996_368299_1569533359_n.jpg

Re: Last years vs. this years

subbed and looking forward to your journal. :cheer:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hello and thank`s for stoping! They got pinched, I had them screened to prevent grasshoppers from them. Here where I grow not live they ( the hoppers ) eggs hatch just about the same time as 1st set of 7`s. A squirrel or rat riped into wire window screen and left allown 1 day and eaten to the ground!!!! Anit the 1st time and the price to pay for organic Sarengetti eat or be eaten all natural grow plan!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom