Late Bloomer?

gabuzo

I have a Bag weed plant in my backyard it is 6ft tall and at least that wide. It is definitely female but no bud formation yet at least nothing of significance.. Its October in Southern Colorado. Any wild guesses ?

Is it in a pot or in the ground. Maybe a good dose of bloom nutes would kickstart it, but it seems like it would never make it this late.

How are your temps there on Colorado? maybe you should put up a structure around it and try to bring her to harvest. I agree with NWpassage, however, that you might not have time before the deep freeze. It's going to take at least 2 more months, and that brings you to then end of December.

Try taking some clones and bring them inside. Once they root and start growing, they will finish flowering indoors. Clones are genetically identical and the same age as their mother plant, so once they have roots and a couple feet height on them, put them under 12/12 to flower. Clones tend to go to flower very quickly, esp when taken from a mature plant.

Agreed with these guys. It won't finish. I am in central co and we got snow a couple days ago. It's October man. We got lucky not to get a heavy freeze last month..

Agreed with these guys. It won't finish. I am in central co and we got snow a couple days ago. It's October man. We got lucky not to get a heavy freeze last month..

Yikes! What are you going to do next time, so you don't run out of season before the plant is ready?

well I don't know what ill do next year guess ill try again. this plant is so weird its healthy as a horse its huge but just keeps veging with a few tiny flowers down below. stinks too! Oh well ill just see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom