Late flower problem

joebechill

it’s late flower and this started happening. the pots needed water so i fed and watered them hoping it would fix the problem. this started happening a few days ago out of no where. yellowing of leaves and the veins of the leaves begun to turn yellow

fed yesterday: floranova bloom 2tsp per gal and cal - mag 1tsp per gallon

Attachments

• 172B0BCA-0FFB-4A07-8B05-54E2D768A71D.jpeg
    172B0BCA-0FFB-4A07-8B05-54E2D768A71D.jpeg
    639.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 82A9D6F5-B2F7-4F0E-9AAF-315816A4C1BB.jpeg
    82A9D6F5-B2F7-4F0E-9AAF-315816A4C1BB.jpeg
    616.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 68ED542C-BBA9-4BED-B75E-354F091B4088.jpeg
    68ED542C-BBA9-4BED-B75E-354F091B4088.jpeg
    709.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 70B65719-E898-4CBC-9A27-13CB6C73F46D.jpeg
    70B65719-E898-4CBC-9A27-13CB6C73F46D.jpeg
    702.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 88B1DC0D-AD92-46C3-B8CA-E931EFCBB7EF.jpeg
    88B1DC0D-AD92-46C3-B8CA-E931EFCBB7EF.jpeg
    566.6 KB · Views: 109
Dont matter much at this point, they are ready to chop anyways.
i was looking through the jewelers loupe (as best as i could) and have not seen any amber. i can’t even tell if it’s cloudy or clear tbh. i use a 30x and 60x jewelers loupe. you still think she’s ready? sorry this is my first grow... i’m just looking for what i think i should be looking for . :laughtwo: thanks!

not ready dont chop. youll know they are cloudt when they are. youll know it when you see it, even without the loupe.
youre about 3/4 through i would say but not sure what week it is
you can see them change amber too, just makes the leaves golden
thank you dude. do you know what is wrong with the plant by chance ? and is it probably best to try to fix it asap if i’m only 3/4 of the way through? this just happened randomly.. i thought the leaves might be droopy and thirsty, but i guess not since watering didn’t do anything. i switched these unknown plants feb 12 to flower,...but i think it took a while to kick into flower since my lights are shitty cfls. i didn’t really see white hairs til about two weeks after.

You are way further than 3/4 done. There are no clear trichs to be seen. My screen zoomed on the close up shows all cloudy with some amber. Also, they will continue to "ripen" during the dry. I guess if you want a strong couch lock then let em fly for a few more days but if you are looking for a balance, you are ready. It's normal for a plant to start dying off at the end of its life cycle and I believe that's what's going on as well. Your call but I would cut....I dont like solid couch lock.

the plant is drooping from the heat given off those cfls i bet.
i dont know how someone saw amber trichs on your pictures but it looks to me mostly clear and i can see some milky ON YOUR LEAF
if you smoke leaf go by the trichs on the leaf.
if you smoke bud go by the trichs on the bud

OP himself said he checked with a loupe and they are clear cloudy, my eyes arent good wnough to see better from the picture posted

and have not seen any amber. i can’t even tell if it’s cloudy or clear tbh. i use a 30x and 60x jewelers loupe.
OP himself said he checked with a loupe and they are clear cloudy, my eyes arent good wnough to see better from the picture posted
OP clearly dont really know what he/she sees.

OP clearly dont really know what he/she sees.

ok so you think you can from a grainy pic?
i can see cloudy on a single sugar leaf in the top pic but OP is wrong by what he sees with the loupe ?

just harvest the bud and see what happens then, dont say i didnt warn you when you feel like the high is “missing” something when you smoke it.
i did it once and never again

and those buds do not look swelled at all, i dont know never grown with cfls so dont know how bud grows under them

youll know they are cloudt when they are. youll know it when you see it, even without the loupe.
ok so you think you can from a grainy pic?
Yes, just as you yourself said, you dont need a loupe when there are enough amber, it gives the leafs a yellowish/golden tint on the leaf edges especially, as you were saying.

Yes, just as you yourself said, you dont need a loupe when there are enough amber, it gives the leafs a yellowish/golden tint on the leaf edges especially, as you were saying.

i do not personally see any amber in his pics. i do see what looks like cloudy/white on the sugar leaf in the center of the first picture though, but i dont think the buds are swelled enough for harvest personally.

but also i dont have experience with cfl.
maybe thats as swollen as they will get from that light? i dont know, i personally wpuldnt chop them until i see 100% for sure cloudy and amber.

OP if you want just snip a piece of flower and hang dry it for a couple days and see if the high is “all there”

thats really the best way to tell, one or two branches will not hurt the plant either
( unless the plant is super stressed and not growing right which doesnt seem the case)

this way you can divert your attention to a small practice as to how the bud drys when hanging as well to have a few more days pass by before making the harvest decision

Looks like a piece of cat hair/lint across the top of the one bud. ;)

The yellowing is the plant cannibalizing itself for nutrients, thats why it's the bigger, older leaves.
It's completely natural, as it is near the end.

Personally, I pull the plug at 75% cloudy. The rest will fill out during drying. I'm an uppity Cannabis snob though! Ha!

☆Sativa for President 2020☆

Looks like a piece of cat hair/lint across the top of the one bud. ;)

The yellowing is the plant cannibalizing itself for nutrients, thats why it's the bigger, older leaves.
It's completely natural, as it is near the end.

Personally, I pull the plug at 75% cloudy. The rest will fill out during drying. I'm an uppity Cannabis snob though! Ha!

☆Sativa for President 2020☆
there is many many dog hairs in my bud but oh well lol

Back
Top Bottom