Late flowering question?

gunjababy

I am in the 6th week of flowering, I'm growing in soil( FFOF soil) and I'm using their whole line of products(BB,TB,GB,Cha Ching,Beastie,and open sasame). I have a skunk #1 plant and notice what seems to be nute burn on the tips of the fan leaves. I wanted to know is it possible to flush my plant ?? Or is it too late in flowering for flushing and going back on nutes ?? she still has i would say 5-6 weeks left to go??????????

ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peacetwo::peacetwo::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

that's the thing my Ph runoff is kinda low at 6.1-6.3, so what u say it's not a good idea huh PIT ?

There's nothing wrong with that ph and your leaves are all going to turn yellow eventually in flower. You can flush at any time you feel you have a problem or to prevent salts build up or at the end to clear the nutes out of the plant. but you also never have to flush if you don't want to. all clear.:goodluck:

There's nothing wrong with that ph and your leaves are all going to turn yellow eventually in flower. You can flush at any time you feel you have a problem or to prevent salts build up or at the end to clear the nutes out of the plant. but you also never have to flush if you don't want to. all clear.:goodluck:

:thanks:, what i did was let the plant day up and then instead of a real flush just gave her an extra gallon of water, i normally give her 1 gallon. the PH was at 6.3, not bad I guess the leaves are like that cause it's almost that time..............:cheer:

tipburn is because of slightly high nutrient levels most likely. Instead of a flush (which may actually cause more problems depending on the intensity of burn) you can just back off of your nutrients slightly until your new growth is not tip burned. this will usually indicate that your at maximum nutrient levels without going over. If your 'Tipburn' is more than 1/10th of the leave you might want to flush with a product like Clearex or Final Flush and soon after resume nutrient feedings at 3/4-4/5 of what you were using and work your way up just until you see the tipburn and then back off a hair. this should achieve maximum nutrient levels for your strain in your garden conditions.

Good luck my friend. I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom