420 Magazine Background

Late Night Insomniac Thread

PFlynn

Manny of us suffer from insomnia and although cannabis helps drastically it sometimes isn't enough.I've had insomnia since I was five and at times it's bad.:goof:For the most part my lovely Mary Jane helps me go right to sleep,but there are times that not even her green embrace can help.I get insomnia where I sleep fine for weeks then I'll be up for nights in a row without any sleep what soever.:27:I know I'm not the only one out there who struggles with sleeping,so here is a thread to unload your sleepless ramblings on.So toke up:51:and share some of the ways(besides smoking yourself stupid)you get to sleep,on those nights where you just can't get to sleep.:smoke2:
P.S. you'll probably need to be baked for that last sentence to make sense.:11:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mary420juana

Hash Meister
I hear ya.. I have to be completly exausted to sleep.. I havent seen my pillow before 2 am in a long long time.. there is absolutly no way I could work a day job and be functional... i am so tired right now but if I tried to sleep I would be up for 2 hours hearing every little sound in the house ( the fan the heater the cars the wind my dogs breathing...) I sometimes try earplugs but then I just find I cant shut my brain off.. music is usually the best method for me... I HAVE to have a puff within an hour before bed or I wake numberous times in the night with nightmeres.. I havent drempt in so long because of weed that I only get nightmeres now.. lol pfynn now look what you started :48:

Herb Fellow

I never could sleep well at night. Now I have a night job and sleep 8 hours a day.

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
I've been sleeping very poorly of late, so much so that it is becoming a problem. Even Cannabis isn't helping. I've just had some nerve conductivity tests done and it literally frazzled me. I've been getting horrific nightmares, and flashbacks to the jail in Turkey. I am dreading going to sleep and I am on knife-edge with inflamed nerves.
I usually get relief from nightmares from Cannabis, but this is break through dreams. I just can't seem to dose enough to deaden the anguish of my dreaming!

Herb Fellow

I'm really sorry to hear about your pain. I have no magic that can reach to your location except my friendship.

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Physical pain I can disassociate from, but dreams leave me no escape. Who would think that after all these years, I would still see, hear, and smell Sagmalicar.

PFlynn

Moose I can't imagine what you went through,but it will be 13 years May 1st(yea I know May Day)and I still have nightmares of the accident where I relive the whole thing in super slow motion all the way to the point of impact.I wake every time screaming.Its true I can deal with any type of physical pain,but can't deal with what the mind can do.

Herb Fellow

Mental anguish can be very painful.

Chronic4Pain

for me i moved on about a year after my injury from having night terrors recalling it but not easily it came from substantial alcohol and painkiller abuse i simply forced myself to put the memory out of mind and now do not recall almost ne dreams i have except for the occasional dream that is interupted and unfinished but i find i have trouble sleeping mainly times like now when i have to go back and have more procedures done trying to help fix any damages in my knee and prevent future injury it has been about a month or so since my opperation and yet i havent slept right in about 5-6 weeks i cannot get to sleep even with the aid of a benzo sleep aid that only worked twice until sum god awful hour where i end up goin to sleep when the sun is coming up well here i am reading my own responce to figure out if i make ne sense and well i dont know it may be bc of the lack of sobriety it may be bc im drained and in pain who knows its 4:43am i missed it by 23mins and now im gonna go and lie in bed until i can finally get sum rest
my apologies if i dont make sense i tend to come to this site more at night which is also when i do most if not all of my toking :bong:

Herb Fellow

Baked not fried

Herb Fellow

I am baked now, I get fried trying to read :)
I know what you mean. I tried to read a book earlier and found myself reading the same paragraph over and over again and not remembering any of it.:smoke2:

Kalas

I often find that I prolong bedtime, mainly because I want to stay awake and enjoy my high. Sometimes for me there's nothing better than getting high & surfing the web late night while your favorite tunes play, with no one to distract you.

Top Bottom