Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

trichomes

Just thought I'd share progress pics of this girl I started inside, she's been in the ground outside since early July.

my first journal attempt:

What strain is it? Vanilla OG
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa dominant
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long? 1 month
Indoor or outdoor? outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? coir & organic potting soil
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res? 6.0 water to feed
Any Pests ? too many moth eggs, occasional tiny inchworm/caterpillar,
How often are you watering? daily
Type and strength of ferts used? BP weak 1/4 to 1/2 dose

If anyone has a suggestion on how much water I should be giving her, I'd like that. I was thinking of cutting back a little because there is less sun everyday. I read your journals to try and figure it out myself. I give her about a gallon per day, sometimes every other day. THANK YOU ALL!!

P73100j.png
08026.jpg
P73100j.png
P718000j.png
00j804.png

thanks for looking, your tips are welcomed & encouraged! :peace:

I changed this journal to include 3 additional strains currently outside with the original above. They are at different stages of flowering. Here are the new pics including progress of the Vanilla OG above. The tall plant is Diablo, it was a mother, but we put her outside to flower, the small plant is an Indica from an unknown seed.

triple.JPG
triple21.JPG
vanillaDiablo.JPG
skunk63.JPG
skunk310.JPG
ogtop.JPG
ogbud2.JPG

Yeah tonight I am hitting the girls with some BT and then in the early morning at the crack of dawn imma do a foliar feed. Im a bit inland from you fellas :), but seems like we all deal with stupid ass caterpillars.

PETUNIAS & Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

I bought a red & a white Petunia plant with flowers, seems like they are low maintenance & the moths seem to prefer the Petunias, I see more worm damage and more eggs on the Petunia flowers growing next to my girls. Pic shows holes in the red flowers (if you can see when posted, I don't know yet). When you go to garden store, ask them which plants are most infested with inchworms, also look for the plants that they see the moths on most.
preference.jpg

Its certainly not a bad way to do things.

I feel though if you do that and let the moths live then they will grow in numbers, until eventually creating a moth army that not only eats your petunias but also your other plants, then after feeding on every last flower in the area this will become blood crazy and start trying to eat babies, then once their are no babies left the giant carnivorous moths will start devouring all people until... the moths take over the world!!!

Todays pic, note to JCrick, the moths don't eat leaves, the moths lays the eggs all over my buds (they used to) , it's what comes out of the moth eggs that we dread, inchworms/caterpillars love to eat buds and leaves. I got them under control this year, you and Lester very helpful!!:thumb:
0081610.jpg

J, FYI to my friends, the moths CANNOT multiply, moths come from inchworms after the worms mature, they form pupa/larvae, this can't happen because,,, the inchworms die after their first meal that is laced with BT. Moths do not eat cannabis, only their offspring (inchworms/caterpillars) eat pot. Petunias are just GREAT bait!
Its certainly not a bad way to do things.

I feel though if you do that and let the moths live then they will grow in numbers, until eventually creating a moth army that not only eats your petunias but also your other plants, then after feeding on every last flower in the area this will become blood crazy and start trying to eat babies, then once their are no babies left the giant carnivorous moths will start devouring all people until... the moths take over the world!!!

Back
Top Bottom