Late season grow

Nekminnut

Started 3 bagseed and 1 dutch passion starryder autofem early april they all started flowering around may 10th its now 6th of june all are female but the buds arent very big they all smell incredible and look healthy but im worried there failing due to it being winter already

yep pretty damn cold down here in melb too mate ,that being said i used to veg a few bubs inside for a couple of weeks then transfer them to an outdoor greenhouse that used to keep temps 5-10 degrees c warmer than outside the greenhouse in the middle of winter!
it worked great i kept them of the ground so frosty mornings wouldnt kill them and i got some nice bud and a lot of purple colouring due to cold temp:)

Yeah one of mine has purple flakes all over it, looks awesome i had to chop 2 of the smaller bagseed plants because we had a few frosts and they started to wilt but since iv cut all the buds off them they have both started looking healthy haha definatly not going to get a decent yeild the biggest cola i have would be about 1 gram dried haha oh well its been pretty fun learning

Back
Top Bottom