Late Start! My NFT With A Twist: Mystery Strain

and a picture of my cloner i wana try out evan tho im this far into flower! basically ive just made a lil sprinkler system unsure if its the final product and if 3 is to much or not enough water flying around??? ive also added a air hose and pump and then just the pool tube cut into slices to stabilise the little pads without having to squeeze them into place

In the second pic I posted I showed you a lollipop below my screen. I clean everything from the bottom up including and buds not in main canaopy as they don’t develope well anyways and I think it helps direct the plants concentration on you canopy colas, which you want.

any advice or ideas what a total yield difference would be between leaving everything popcorn to mature over getting rid of them all and focusing its energy on all my main colas ?

can not wait to start my next round with alot more thought into training a third light bigger water pumps and a possible scrog im currently searching for a discrete shipping seedbank to send to my country that takes creditcards and advice would be appreciated, years ago i would use herbies and they came in little jars of fishing eyes and never had a problem such a great idea but they no longer take easy payment methods :(

disaster has struck !!!!!!!

i woke up this morning to turn lights off and when i opened the tent one side was wiltered to smitherings! for a possible 12 hours.

i panicked and plugged the pump in and out 10 times i dont know whats up but its not going i then ripped the pump out of my cloner plugged it in and rushed to work 20 minutes late fuck my life!

they were considerably wiltered and all the heads facing the floor whars my chances of them being okay when i turn the lights on in a hour ive just got home from work and im to scared to look untill ive had multiple bongs to calm me down haha ?

has anyone had this happen before ?

Back
Top Bottom