Lazybudz First Grow-250W MH/HPS-AK48

lazybudz

Hello everyone:bong:
This is my first grow journal and my 2nd grow ever..
My first one I finished last month with a yield of a little over 2ounces from 3 plants.. This time around im looking to yield 3-5 ounces from 3 plants..
Im growing in a small growlab 60(2'x2'x5'3") with a 250w MH for veg and 250w HPS for flowering..

What strain is it? Ak48
Genetics? ICE(f)xJock Horror(m)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid What percentages? 65/35
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long?8days so far
Indoor or outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro?soil
If soil... what is in your mix?foxfarm oceanforest
If soil... What size pot?3 gallon
Size of light?250w mh(veg)/hps(flower)
Is it aircooled?no
Temp of Room/cab?day/80F-night/high60's-low70's
RH of Room/cab?35%-50%
PH of media or res?7
Any Pests ?no
How often are you watering?every 4-5days
Type and strength of ferts used?whole foxfarm line

So i got 3 clones from a somewhat local shop. Ak48, supposed to be a fast flowering strain.. Never smoked it before, but i have smoked both parents and they were pretty bomb.. So im excited to see how these little ladies turn out..
Will post pics soon..;)

Ok so here are some pics of my new babies ten days into veg...The reason for the clips and ties, is because 2 of them weren't growing very straight when I got them..
CIMG6030.jpg

CIMG6031.jpg

CIMG6034.jpg

CIMG6035.jpg

Ok so i have the 250 watt MH bulb in, and its about 18" away from the tops..
thinking about LST-ing them.. Not sure when to do it though.. Do they have to be a certain amount of inchs tall before you start?? Any help would be great.. They are about 4-5 inchs right now..

Okay so last night i decided to top one of my babies, LST one, and just leave the other alone.. I have never topped or LST-ed a plant before so I hope I did them the right way.. So it is now day 13 of veg and my babies are looking good to me.. Here are some pics..

This is the one I topped..
Photo0375.jpg

Here is the one I LST-ed..
Photo03781.jpg

Here is the one I left alone..
Photo0377.jpg

:smokin:

Looking good lazydudz, I grew some ak 48 in a hydro system myself and got about 4 oz's of top quality bud from it :tokin: . And when i say top quality i mean Top quality so good luck. :)

Thanks for checking out the journal showtime.. Yeah If I got 4 ounces out of this grow I would be one happy dude:).. Did you just let them grow, or did you top them??

I just let it grow and in flower it basicly split off into 4 main branches which were like 4 colas. I would have some pics up of it but my sd card recently disapeared out of my comp.

Nice little plants Budz....good luck with the grow!!

I just let it grow and in flower it basicly split off into 4 main branches which were like 4 colas. I would have some pics up of it but my sd card recently disapeared out of my comp.

Thats pretty cool.. When your sd card returns I would love to see the ak48 in flower..

Yeah i think someone might have stolen it, i don't know why, but i cant figure out what els would have happened to it. If i find it though ill def get those pics up. I'm really disappointed about it though because i had some really good pics on there all the way through the grow.

I FOUND IT!!! Sorry for the excitement but i thought it was gone forever. I posted the pics in my journal so come on over and check em out. Makes my mouth water looking at em, wish i still had some :lot-o-toke:

Ok so now a little update on the babies.. So I dicided to top the one I was going to let grow.. Why not, its all a learning experience.. They look like they are doing a pretty good so far.. I really like how the LST-ed one is growing... now for some pics..

Group photo
Photo0384.jpg

Can't really tell but this is the first one I topped
Photo0383.jpg

And the one I topped 2nd
Photo03811.jpg

Last but not least the LST-ed baby
Photo03801.jpg

They look pretty happy to me :)

thanks foxfarmguyz.. I think im going to wait until they get about 12-15 inches tall before I put them into flower..

Ok while we wait for something exciting to happen here are some pics from my last grow.. Which happens to be my first grow ever.. more of a practice run then anything.. I grew chem dogg, sour diesel and blackberry..

The day I brought the chem dogg and sour diesel home.. the seedling is blackberry.
Photo0220.jpg

first day under hps light..
Photo0243.jpg

after one week under the hps light
Photo0251.jpg

Blackberry
Photo0274.jpg

blackberry
Photo0293.jpg

sour diesel
Photo0294.jpg

blackberry
Photo0295.jpg

chem dogg
Photo0296.jpg

sour diesel one week to go..
Photo0319.jpg

Ok so it is now day 25 of veg and everything seems to be looking good.. These babies are getting bushy and are around 9 inches tall.. Im going to keep them in veg probably for a couple more weeks.. heres some pics..

topped
Photo0395.jpg

topped
Photo0396.jpg

LST
Photo0398.jpg

group
Photo0397.jpg

I concur...starting to thicken up nicely!!
Keep up the good work!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom