Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Have a great New Year, man!

Hi Folks! Happy New Years to Everyone!

Bit of an update... Girls look great. Cleaned the room again and moved some fans around. It has been witches tit cold here and its creeping into the grow room.... anyways here they are.

Flowering group. 2 PD's right and BD and Em Dog left.

Black Dog

Purple Dog, I don't know about this leaf curl, is it magnesium def?

Purple Dog purple pheno:

Em Dog, flat canopy

Veg tent! Zamaldelicas, Chocolate Thais, PD's, UD's

Chocolate Thais just got fimmmmmed.....

Cheerzzz Folks,,,

I was just thinking about this! I grew up where it was essential to have mosquito net around you.r bed to sleep. ... Maybe I can net off the whole grow area?

lol?
That will work if you don't already have them in your soil. if they are there already, you trap them in your grow.

That will work if you don't already have them in your soil. if they are there already, you trap them in your grow.
I was just thinking about this! I grew up where it was essential to have mosquito net around your bed to sleep. ... Maybe I can net off the whole grow area?

lol?
no kidding you don't want to lock them in there we have gnats here to I hate them fffss!

Gnats have really taken a hit. I am almost rid of them and the thrips. I found that neither one of them like a cold area so I put plants and a couple small cfl's in a corner and the gnats and thrips go into remission. I might just do this for all the mothers and only use a warm, well lit veg tent for clones and seeds on the way to flower.

Gnats have really taken a hit. I am almost rid of them and the thrips. I found that neither one of them like a cold area so I put plants and a couple small cfl's in a corner and the gnats and thrips go into remission. I might just do this for all the mothers and only use a warm, well lit veg tent for clones and seeds on the way to flower.
they are diligent for sure I have them in my tents also but there not in the soil they just hang around under the plant trays or anything else in there----there still getting water and some food so they don't leave they lurk and wait for us to keep the soil to moist and they move in so I just don't give them that moist soil they want fffsss!

How do you do that?
you actually have to let them dry out a little more than the plant would like so its a trade off a little less yield from slightly under watering or a low yield because those fffss are eating your roots it sucks but we have gnats that live all around outside if we could get a real frost that would slow them a lot your going to have to find your niche with those little things do you have a window in the gr that you have open?

Back
Top Bottom