Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Ya on paper it looks like a 12 year deal. We might just fix it up and flip it though. Its near a lot of people and I hate that. I wanna be WAY outta town.

My spot is situated near a busy intersection which has frequent traffic of all types and the black and blues like to park nearby to set speed traps or just sleep. Either way, it makes for a more challenging situation if someone ever wanted to try and kick my door. So the busy spots aren't always a bad thing.

OK I just ripped the bathroom apart, new floor, toilet, tub, tile. Back bedroom willl be ready asap for a tent....... Man this thred took a turn....

I have 6 empty pots and I am just thinking of what seeds to pop? ...

IDK if you do any hydro or ever will, but since you have it all opened up, it might be a good time to run some auxiliary lines for an RO system to tap in and an accessible drain line out. I've had a simple 1/2" poly tube Teed into my waste line for about 4 years now with no leaks. That makes for super duper easy water movement of any quantity.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Though times.... water main needs replaced so it looks like I'm going to be digging a big hole soon. Replacing all the interior water lines actually so we may put a drain in the grow room...we're actually planning on having a permanent grow room! Fun!

Though times.... water main needs replaced so it looks like I'm going to be digging a big hole soon. Replacing all the interior water lines actually so we may put a drain in the grow room...we're actually planning on having a permanent grow room! Fun!
You're going to love having a grow room to work with.

That sucks about the water main. I hope by digging you mean excavating/trenching. I'm glad you'll have a purpose built grow room, you'll be very productive that way.

How far? How deep? outside to inside? Big dig now- bigger dreams realized tomorrow.:hmmmm: Sure got my mind a thinkin.:thumb:

Ouch, alot of work.. Good thing you got a good back..

I'll get ahold of ya later.. Keepem Green

Ring,,,, no answer but,, I'm off to bed for afew give me a call later in the afternoon..

Back
Top Bottom