Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

IDK how summers in the PNW are, but over here in the ANE, they are unbearable and summer attic growing is next to impossible, especially with HID lighting. Are you growing just for your head, or will it make you some extra cash? If the latter, I would try to earmark even a portion of a bedroom for bloom. Seeing as how the heat rises and the attic has a short ceiling, I think it would be better suited to put your veg there. Prior to building my new room, I used a third of a bedroom, and I just framed 2 4x4 rooms to have opposing month harvests.

Maybe you could get a little Stealth Cabinet? I think they're on wheels so you can move the whole operation from room to room if need be.

Well Shit

So the Blue Dream seeds didnt sprout. I see a tail on one and maybe a second one.... The other seeds turned black and are really soft. They might have gotten too hot.... still adjusting to my new place...

Anyhoo... I found a bag of soil finally, so I threw in 5 Zamaldelica x Lebanese that I made a couple summers ago. I really have been meaning to try them.... Also found something called Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. IDK what to expect from that one @45thdegreeMP3 gifted it to me. I Think he bred it.

So I have 1 Has plant that is really limping along, a Blueberry OG? and now hopefully another 6 pack of seedlings.... Damn, I wont harvest until May if I'm lucky...

It's nice to be growing again, even if things are going slow. .. ....

Cheers Friends,

I'll be looking into the clone room to see if I have roots on that Cripit yet,,

I have a Puppy for ya too. They been going abit.

I 'might'' have two of the Cripits for ya.. If ya want that many.. It looks like I got three that need dirt... Maybe tonight''

How many are you needing?

Bad thing is that I had to take the cuts off a plant that had started to flower... So she'll need afew days to get rolling.

They might give ya something to work with.. You seen the mother on my thread. She's broad in the shoulders for sure. I'm fixing to have to tie up a branch or two...

Well just got two Cripits in dirt so far.. They need abit before they are going to do anything..

But the puppies are off and running.. I got three and I really only need one.. So iffin you want''

Seedlings are slow. They don't have the square inches of green to put out alot of energy... Soon as they get afew leaves they'll take off.

Back
Top Bottom