Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

lazyfish

Hello Everyone on :420: The pleasure is mine! Please smoke this: :passitleft:

I want to start a thread to communicate the particular strain of Ultra Dog and the aspects of its future breeding and gentetics. I am very NEW to breeding and want to do something besides chucking pollen. I want seeds worth preserving and sharing for years.

I want to produce a mold resistant, strong branched, early flowering (mid September), potent smoke, built for the Willamette Valley of Oregon and other wet and cold climates. I will also probably play a bit with other strains and produce some UD hybrids.

Conradino and others have inspired me to examine my local climate and find cannabis that is suited to MY particular microclimate. Mine seems to be close enough to the one that Conradino has and he seems to be off to an excellent start with the UD.

I am off to an early start here because I hope to get a few people with experience looking over my shoulder. I will get seeds in the ground in the next month or so! I plan on growing 10-18 seedlings in various locations and will pheno hunt a bit.

F2 and F3. Gifts from a friend from a friend ;)

I hope Y’all will join me! This summer is goin' to be a blast.

:passitleft:

Cheers, lazy :ganjamon:

I'm making myself comfy :cheer:

Now I do have to ask,,,,, what clones,,, if any,, do you want. I have the three we talked about in 11 , gallon pots,, but I have another puppy I don't want.. I hate to kill her... I'll wait till tomorrow before I pul the plug.... Don't bite off more than you can chew for sure. I hate to kill plants,,, but I do every time I clone. We'll talk tomorrow. They can stay in the cloner another night... Damn roots are 16" long now. So I do need to kick them out. But those three are happy and heathly. Matter a fact they got a bath with this product called 86. Suppose to work on both PM and Mites? Peppermint'''' is what I see. I washed the young plants with an 80% solution. Not that I have bug or PM... Just I never want it again.............

We'll talk

Keepem Green

Always funner in the summer.

Yeah it is! Nice to have you!

You know I'll do afew drive-byes
Sweet!
I'm making myself comfy :cheer:
:thumb: I knew you would! I have gone through your last couple journals and highlighted a bunch of good UD growing info and will include some of it here sometime soon if you don't mind.

I can add updates to my UD crosses.
I don't mind at all! Thanks for stopping my, Morglie!

:surf:

I'm in for the win..... :popcorn:

You'll be winnin I'm sure....

Good question. NO!

I want to be as natural as I can be. I might put seeds in soil on May 1. This gives about a month and a half before the solstice which I think is OK for a decent sized plant. I don't want them too big. Maybe 5 - 6 foot. I also think they will be healthiest this way...being outside the whole time. They might get a slower start but I think overall it is a better idea. . . But I am always open to ideas and suggestions.

Good morning sticky! Hope you all have a nice day. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom