Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

OK

:tommy::tommy::tommy:

I have a house!

It is mine, except it is actually the banks.........

Anyways-----> I have a yard....

:tommy:

------>and a room,

:tommy:

Which means that I can grow --------->weed!

:theband:

Awesome news Lazy....congrats bud. Happy for you and the future plants!! :thumb: :high-five:

Very good news all around except maybe this fixing :)

Yo woood,

I was just thinking about ya.

Threw a seed in some miracle grow soil I found lying around. Hash plant from Crop King seeds. Maybe in a couple months I will have something to flower!!! Maybe I should pop a 2nd or maybe 3 ro 4???

I can't find the corners brackets fro my veg tent or I would have had it up by now....

Cheers,,,,

I can't find the corners brackets fro my veg tent or I would have had it up by now....

When you can, get you a 3d printer. They're perfect for kicking out custom brackets of every type.

@Skybound Last I checked they are ~$500 or so for a decent one. Have the prices got better? 3D printers are pretty sweet I couldn't imagine having one....

OK so I have a bathroom floor and tub installed! I need to lay tile today and then we can install the toilet. Good times.

The grow room turned into a jam room. Drums and amplifiers are all set up there. I didn't mean to,,, but the room is a little big for a grow room so I am going to grow in the attic I think. The ceiling is short up there but it will work. I had some extra water pipe laying around so I went ahead and ran a water line up there! No drain, yet but I think I can figure something out.....

I threw a hash plant seed in some soil and no sign yet of a baby..... I am torn between these Blue dream seeds, some seeds from @Morglie or maybe some Purple Satellite x Purple Urkle from @tropics . I am super busy and probably wont plant anything for at least until the bathroom is finished. . . . . .

Cheers folks,

@Skybound Last I checked they are ~$500 or so for a decent one. Have the prices got better? 3D printers are pretty sweet I couldn't imagine having one....

OK so I have a bathroom floor and tub installed! I need to lay tile today and then we can install the toilet. Good times.

The grow room turned into a jam room. Drums and amplifiers are all set up there. I didn't mean to,,, but the room is a little big for a grow room so I am going to grow in the attic I think. The ceiling is short up there but it will work. I had some extra water pipe laying around so I went ahead and ran a water line up there! No drain, yet but I think I can figure something out.....

I threw a hash plant seed in some soil and no sign yet of a baby..... I am torn between these Blue dream seeds, some seeds from @Morglie or maybe some Purple Satellite x Purple Urkle from @tropics . I am super busy and probably wont plant anything for at least until the bathroom is finished. . . . . .

Cheers folks,

I use the older version of this one which means my electronics started out as a lesser quality and I'm still using it. From it, aside from the trillions of other things I printed, I also printed another better printer that I'm yet to get the metal parts and motors for, but I did print and fully assemble my CNC machine too. You have to fully assemble the printer, but there's plenty of tutorials on youtube, plus an extremely large facebook group for never ending Q&A. Also, the kit comes with the basic tools needed for assembly.

Tevo Tarantula Pro - $230
419OOD2MbtL.jpg

The more popular Creality Ender 3 costs a bit more, but I think has a bigger facebook group due to more owners.

Creality Ender 3 - $250
51Y1D1yQCyL._SL1000_.jpg

Despite years of use, I find that I don't love the roller wheels as the edges of the extrusions cut flats into the wheels which translates into artifacts on the exterior surface of the prints which would make this cheaper Anet A8 a better printer for quality over a longer period of time due to it using slide bearings. I've seen reviews that suggest the A8 prints slower and is louder, but still to shave off a $100 from the Ender 3 makes getting a 3d printer a no brainer. You can buy in for $150, you'll likely need to spend another $100 on upgrades to ensure it doesn't take a shit on ya, but once done, immediately print a Hypercube Evolution which is a free design of a better printer than all 3 listed.

Anet A8 - $150
71YXNbOhuTL._SL1500_.jpg

The A8 also has it's own users group on Facebook. In fact, EVERY printer on the market has an individual facebook group for that specific printer, plus a group for every other ancillary topic imaginable, so you'll never want for support to troubleshoot the many problems you'll encounter regardless because ultimately, it all comes from China and they all try to outcheap each other. So far it looks like Anet is the cheap champ, lol.

Cheers folks,
Can't fault you for setting up a music room.
:headbanger::theband:

Something to consider about the attic space, is the temperature. Normally they are extremely hot in the summer.

I use the older version of this one which means my electronics started out as a lesser quality and I'm still using it. From it, aside from the trillions of other things I printed, I also printed another better printer that I'm yet to get the metal parts and motors for, but I did print and fully assemble my CNC machine too. You have to fully assemble the printer, but there's plenty of tutorials on youtube, plus an extremely large facebook group for never ending Q&A. Also, the kit comes with the basic tools needed for assembly.

Tevo Tarantula Pro - $230

The more popular Creality Ender 3 costs a bit more, but I think has a bigger facebook group due to more owners.

Creality Ender 3 - $250

Despite years of use, I find that I don't love the roller wheels as the edges of the extrusions cut flats into the wheels which translates into artifacts on the exterior surface of the prints which would make this cheaper Anet A8 a better printer for quality over a longer period of time due to it using slide bearings. I've seen reviews that suggest the A8 prints slower and is louder, but still to shave off a $100 from the Ender 3 makes getting a 3d printer a no brainer. You can buy in for $150, you'll likely need to spend another $100 on upgrades to ensure it doesn't take a shit on ya, but once done, immediately print a Hypercube Evolution which is a free design of a better printer than all 3 listed.

Anet A8 - $150

The A8 also has it's own users group on Facebook. In fact, EVERY printer on the market has an individual facebook group for that specific printer, plus a group for every other ancillary topic imaginable, so you'll never want for support to troubleshoot the many problems you'll encounter regardless because ultimately, it all comes from China and they all try to outcheap each other. So far it looks like Anet is the cheap champ, lol.

Nice! Printed your own printer? Lol that is friggin awesome!!!
Can't fault you for setting up a music room.
:headbanger::theband:

Something to consider about the attic space, is the temperature. Normally they are extremely hot in the summer.

Yes, but I mostly grow outdoor in the summer. . . Something to think about...

and another is the climbing up and down a ladder to get to it gets old. :thedoubletake:

Yes, I thought about this. It sounds like a lot of work, but it think it is my best choice for now... I am running water and hopefully some kind of drain up there. The only other thing to haul would be soil....

Drive-by my friend... Have a Great New Year,, and this next year,,, is going to be fantastic.....

So I finally found the corners to my tent, woohoo!

BUT,

I dont know exactly where I am going to be growing.... house is full of boxed stuff... The attic filled up pretty quick and the ceiling is only 5.5 foot tall. I guess I am going to get really good at SOG....

Tent is a veg tent, only 2x4 foot sq. Not a great size for flowering, but I think I might try it.... OR I can spend some time to build some sort of custom chamber in the attic that is a little better suited for a 600 watt light.... The 600 is dimmable, so I could probably see about using it in that small tent. . .

I have a Hash Plant seedling that is limping along in the cold. . .

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom