Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Because I'm such a tinkerer and a rebel, I subscribe to the theory that a pipe wrench makes a mighty fine hammer despite not being designed for that.
And normally it's the hammer that is used for many tools. :D
Weird. I don't see a difference between pulling and pushing thru a filter.... strange.

Thanks for the input!
I didn't see a reason either which is why I tried it and it worked. Much cheaper than using an inline filter which is what the typical solution is from what I was finding.

One thing I appreciate about blowing through the filter is that it inadvertently muffles the noise from the duct fans.

Hope your getting finished up with a flower room. All the cuts are doing great. . They are off and running too. Alot of new growth, I even topped them tonight. Healthy enough that I gave them a shower too with the Safers soap. I haven't seen a bug in a longggg ass time,, and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure I don't.

This weedend should work fine. I kind of like to make sure any cuts I get out are well-rooted.. And they all are. Kind of a shame they are at such different ages. You'll only need to veg the Puppy's another week? But the Cripits are going to need afew. But they are still going to be future along than the seedlings. This Cripit can be a beast if you give her enough veg time. With almost no stretch. And a good yielder. You know how the Puppy grows... But for now,, they got plenty of soil to last till you put them in the finish pots.

Besides from the sound of genetics, your starting they are going to need abit of training early''' in life. Whenever I tangle with a purer form of sativas, I found early toppings and a good amount of light to help' keep them shorter. And topping that tends to lengthen the veg time abit. Unless you do some LST'ing or something?

GL with the grow room. Oh about them carbon filter? Don't know if said, seeing I don't read alot, but pulling air increases the square inches of surface area, And if you get a prefilter, it will extend life of the filter. If you have some really dense rubber,, cut a pad to put between your inline and whatever your mounting it to. Helps keep down some of the 'noise'
I use to have to use them back when,, when it was big trouble just to get caught with a dime bag and you'll looking at prison? Wasn't long ago back in Missouri, they had life in prison without the chance of parole. Like 10 years ago they had one guy doing life for simple sales. But 10 years back they reduced his sentence and he got released. My bad 5 years ago. But I was down there growing. Alot of the southern states are abit slower paced in changing laws.. even the lifestyle down there is abit slower,, which I loved. I'm babbling but here's a clip;

Keepem Green

They should grow outta it once you get enough roots for plants to properly digest the nutrients from your soil..

If one don't grow outta it,, maybe she wasn't meant to be?

GL and Keepem Green

Drive-by.. Hope things are good... Long time no see.....

What ya mean you ain't been growing?????? Hell Your puppies look great... BTW when you going to flower them......

What's up Lazy one.. Tried to call acouple times.. Hope things are ok over there????????

Pups are getting big. I'm going to pull them out and do some topping on them.. But all they need is a week in a finish pot and flower....... They are starting to outgrow my nursery. This topping will buy alittle time.

What's up over your ways..

Wow these seedlings are really looking bad. I've never seen this happen before This is brand-new soil and I flushed one of them because I thought maybe it was hot but it just got worse. I guess I'll dose them tomorrow.

Pics soon
I don't no what bag soil your using but I tried some happy frog once and it almost killed everything I planted in it! :)

Back
Top Bottom