LDReDD's Soil - 8 Freedom Dream - 5 BB - 5 Haze X - All Regular - 2017 1st Grow!

May 21 update

im throwing it all in the garbage.
im done.

MODS close this thread and move it to the trash where my life resides

Hello LDReDD,

It is sad to see you go. I hope that when your life settles down you will rejoin us.

Here is a pic of Free 1, looking quite male. it is 15 days old. Male and Auto?

Peace. :peace:

DSC_051920.JPG

Thx FP ya we'll see if i ever try it again - with all the wasted $ and effort i could of bought street meds for the entire year what a fking joke my life is.

:biglaugh:

def male - fk i think all but 1 of mine are male - the purple mutant female but i think now it could be male too...whatever imma plant them all and hope they propogate they natural way.

:sorry: all

...and by all i mean the 5 ppl that have read this

here's to you dana larsen ill plant and try to overgrow canada in my small local area (my moms forest)

May 21 update

im throwing it all in the garbage.
im done.

MODS close this thread and move it to the trash where my life resides
Whats wrong?

Thx FP ya we'll see if i ever try it again - with all the wasted $ and effort i could of bought street meds for the entire year what a fking joke my life is.

:biglaugh:

def male - fk i think all but 1 of mine are male - the purple mutant female but i think now it could be male too...whatever imma plant them all and hope they propogate they natural way.

:sorry: all

...and by all i mean the 5 ppl that have read this

here's to you dana larsen ill plant and try to overgrow canada in my small local area (my moms forest)
You should pm.me more im.here to help.

Hey LDReDD,

I'd private message you but I believe you don't have enough posts to reply. I think you need to have 50. I sent shout outs to the new members to get better known and it increased my posts.

If you can, keep the usable stuff. While growing isn't easy, cannabis is a very hearty plant and has survived my two grows. You just might find you will want to try again and you'll be kicking yourself if you toss the expensive stuff.

I'm in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I don't remember if you said where you were.

Your mum has a forest? Cool. Any chance of growing there? Outdoor grows are way cheaper.

Your grow was looking good and I think would have produced a decent crop.

Peace. :peace:

walked in the tent after not having been living at my house for 4 days - X nvr checked on them....
only the may 3rd batch of 4 reg is left living.

I shed a tear in memory for the FD and 1st batch of BB and HazeX.

not to mention the PK CKS i ordered OVER 2 WEEKS AGO never showed up so crop kings can go fk off too thx guys great company.

SERIOUSLY CLOSE THE THREAD NOW.

1 maybe 2 years when all the assets are sold and everything is final with a new place ill possibly try again.

SO SO happy that I just got my ACMPR for my house (that is for sale)
Gov canda for the win - "we wait and wait to get you your acmpr in hopes your life falls apart before you are able to grow! good luck with your medical conditions!" - sincerely Justin T

We are sorry to read that you are having problems.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom