Leaf color change? Help

Mrgrower221

420 Member
5B746053-354C-4323-8829-BFD0659E8E6B.jpeg

Hi everyone , I am growing a amnesia haze in a biobizz all mix. I’m on day 18 from seeed. I’ve notice these colouring in the leaves. My ph is 6.2 in my feed I’ve been using biobizz bio grow. 2-3 times a week I’m using a 600w light ballast.

5B746053-354C-4323-8829-BFD0659E8E6B.jpeg

Hi everyone , I am growing a amnesia haze in a biobizz all mix. I’m on day 18 from seeed. I’ve notice these colouring in the leaves. My ph is 6.2 in my feed I’ve been using biobizz bio grow. 2-3 times a week I’m using a 600w light ballast.
Its hard to tell. The color is washed out. She looks hungry. But bio bizz has nutrients.
Try water in-between feeding and let he dry in-between watering. Soil needs a dry cycle.
Bill

Your plant is looking healthy enough so far and should bounce back if anything is going wrong. However, we cannot see the same colors you see. It has to do with the way the light receptors in the camera work.
Its hard to tell. The color is washed out. She looks hungry.
Yes, could need some nutrients. Like Bill says, the true colors are washed out.

Turn off the grow lights because they are making everything look yellow with a mild touch of orange. Turn on the room's ceiling light or a lamp with a standard type of white light. Take the photo and if it looks to dark turn the camera flash to always on. That will usually work to gives the true colors.

Back
Top Bottom