Leaf curl down

Rio9112

Hi im new to growing and im not sure if its normal my leaf curl down i have 1200 watt led light im pretty sure i was too close from the plant like 12 inch im move my light 30 inch from my plant any suggestion

Attachments

• 20180630_142536.jpg
    20180630_142536.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 62
It looks like it might be a little droopy from over watering. 1200 watts is kinda powerful for a seedling. I like to use a cfl in that stage and for fresh cut clones

At that age, I always keep em on the windowsill. Assuming it can get 16+ hours sunlight per day, it'll be very healthy for the first 1 - 2 weeks. Direct sunlight is best for it. 1200w is overkill for a seedling. Also check your pH, it may be off. Aim for 6.5.

In soil, 6.5 guarantees the availability of all nutes.
Soil pH Guide.JPG

experience taught me to shoot for the upper 5's, so that is what i do

in my less experienced days i was a middle six fella,, but a year or two of fighting problems i felt unrelated to ph, i finally adjusted my ph to the high 5's and most of my issues disappeared. and my plants near doubled in size,, with some increased humidity as well

btw,, there is no 'perfect' anything,, never mind ph,, even meter inaccuracies must be considered,, as a reason to not strictly go by numbers

Glad she's looking better. Most issues you'll ever have will be related to pH so keep an eye on that. All the best.

Back
Top Bottom